very clear combo videos of 2k3 (also clear sound)

NO STYLE DM

NEST Puppet
go here :
http://dechiko-zenhan.hp.infoseek.co.jp/

press main movies , then press the link at the buttom of the page.
these movies are crystal clear , the clearest 2k3 movies i've ever seen , also , you can hear the sound very well , i love it personaly , but you gotta hear it for yourself .

sorry if this has already been posted before , oh and with all these 2k3 movies , why wont we make one thread to put all the movies in it , just a thought .

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
those duolon vids dont bode well. he seems to have a relatively easy infinite when he is tag attacked in. hes already too fucking strong, i hope we dont have game breakage on this shit...

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Andre Poulain said:
doulon's infinite?:spock:

Yeah, that's gay... there's such a huge dealy between his stop and start. Why didn't they notice this before? Jesus that's an easy infinite.

Spike

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Infinites... meh.

I still think it looks great.

Must play. Now.

NO STYLE DM

NEST Puppet
ya i noticed the infinity too and was gonna ask about it , anyway , i dont know alot about infinities so isnt there a possibilty that you can only do it a few times then it will (cut off) by it self , as i said before i dont know very much about infinitis so exuce my ignorance .

Wolferaizer

Gal Ageise's Demon
Heh, u must crossover in order to inf combos. Not easy if u facing above average opp ('cept those dumdum of course).

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
That infinite is frightening.

MUSIC = HORRIBLE.

hyde

Super Spy Agent
Spike Spiegel said:
Yeah, that's gay... there's such a huge dealy between his stop and start. Why didn't they notice this before? Jesus that's an easy infinite.

Spike

No.
it is not an infinite, and it is not easy

it can only be linked 3 times (big size opponent against the corner)
you can change character or super cancel it though :spock: :( :confused:

yes doulon is overpowered.. like foxy in 01
there are always overpowered characters in vs games.

NO STYLE DM

NEST Puppet
hyde said:
No.

you can change character or super cancel it though :spock: :( :confused:

yes doulon is overpowered.. like foxy in 01
there are always overpowered characters in vs games.

thanks , thats great to hear , and like you said , overpowered charas come and go , he will probably be weakend in 2k4 .
i for one think the music rocks .

ikazamay

n00b
some help here.idownloaded it but it won't work.its a RAR file what is a RAR file?

by the way what happened to the aircombos that were romured on kof2003 beta test?

Shinji

Gai's Trainer
ikazamay said:
some help here.idownloaded it but it won't work.its a RAR file what is a RAR file?

by the way what happened to the aircombos that were romured on kof2003 beta test?

For windows, google winrar, for linux, use unrar.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Am I crazy or does it sound like the same song in all of the videos?

FormlessOne

Chin's Drinking Partner
This game is looking better and better every time I see it. Can't wait till I get a chance to play this biatch. :drool:

Moriya

Cheng's Errand Boy
hyde said:
No.

Well, he performed it 5 times, on Kim, in one of those vids.

Moriya

Cheng's Errand Boy
SouthtownKid said:
Am I crazy or does it sound like the same song in all of the videos?

The one you hear most of the time is probably the Female Team theme, since the members of that team are the opponents on most of those matches. But the Hero Team song is also there.

NO STYLE DM

NEST Puppet
it sure sounds better than 2k1 and 2k2's music .
hey guys , there are new movies on the site , go check them out :buttrock: :buttrock:

hyde

Super Spy Agent
Moriya said:
Well, he performed it 5 times, on Kim, in one of those vids.

ok.. damn... a new vid
it must be harddd. i tried and can only link twice.
though even if there is an infinite i don't think people will use it in the arcades
(ramon in 02 can link C>dfB>qcbC.. 4 or 5 times with bc)

it's easiler said than done. in practise mode i mean.

Adam Gallant

King's Dry Cleaner
These just make me want to play it so much more... dammit, King looks so sweet in this game!

-AG

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Hmm...

New DM flash effect, some sounds seem to have been reworked, and the sprites? Dunno. King looks a bit different but I'm not sure about that.

I must say I'm not happy about that Duolon stuff, looks quite cheesy. One of his moves reminds me of K's One Inch, and I hate that... never really liked K', but that's another story... I also don't care for 100% combos like that, most ppl just want to show off with them in practise mode, which is okay I guess. All KoFs (except 94 and 95, iirc) have them, so it's actually no big deal. 100%s are a rare thing in real competition, and personally I wouldn't want to be the one that just won a tourney using such techniques... * boo-ing from the audience * :)

Now, there's the tagging... well... the one with the 100%/3 tag partner combo looks kinda broken, but that's just the first look I guess, let's wait and see how this beast plays.