PS2 SVC Chaos high rez screens + KOF' 2003 endings

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
Who beats Takuma? Orochi Leona? poor Shingo! Duolong searchng for ron?!?!

Well, depending on the way you beat KUSANAGI, you get to Adel (bad ending. It's really weird, Chizuru says "I'm the one behind this tournament, I will test your strength" then you get in the Sky noah with Rose and Adel, Rose has huge breasts, then you beat Adel and he makes the sky noah explode, bad ending. a little "WTF!?", nothing links to anything) or to the Kagura-s and Mukai. When you beat him, you see between 4 and 7 (?) silhouettes on a huge hand.(his friends? maybe fox girl and others?)(the Orochis back to life?). Mukai says weird things about Orochi and the next time they meet, and dies.

Endings : REMEMBER SAMUSUPI ZERO! some of these may be fakes! (I trust those more, but who knows)
Garô ending : they get teleported to the normal KOF ring, and it seems they won. The croud is very happy (except Andy)(haha!) then suddenly some people fall (into the stairs?). Griffon the pedophile saves some children (thanks! we are your greater fans!) Terry saves a lady (kyaaah! Terry! Can I invite you to the restaurant to thank you?) and Joe saves a man (waah, looking at you close, you're quite an interesting man... I was a fan of Terry, but I think I may change my favourite...) and Joe cries.

Ash : Shen Wu says something like "it was funny, see you next time", Duoron feels Ron and disappears, and Ash is ugly.

K' team : they also get teleported somewhere. Maxima believes it's a place quite far away from where they were. Whip phones to Diana to ask about Kula, who seems to have been interested on what happenned. Maxima says "you're doing fine as a sister". Then, K' acts like the pain in the ass he always was (his power seems harder to control, because of the new evil guys?)
Oh, it seems Diana and the rest of her organization seems to be interested in what happenned also. Diana in KOF 2004 kettei!?

Ryuko : Takuma gets heavily beaten and they say "we will avendge you, father!". Takuma knows the one who attacked him. NO GAG THIS YEAR!? What's wrong with you, SNKP!

Ikari : Ralf Clark say things like "what the fuck was that?" then they look for Leona. They find her, but berserk, so they fight her. Some time later, Ralf and Clark heavily beaten on the ground, and (normal)Leona "hey, it took you time to come back to normal!", they colapse and let Leona call Heidern and make her report. Leona does it, then says "what was this strenghth? It was even more powerfull then the last time?"

Shingo is really proud, and Beni and Goro say he was (but each time he says he used flames, Beni and Goro say "what are you talking about? there was no flames?") then he says Saishu told him to stop saying Kusanagi san all the time, and from now on he will say "kusanagi kun" and see him not as a master but as a rival. Then Kyo arrives and beats him severely, Shingo asks the help of Beni and Goro but they go away laughing, then Shingo cries for the help of anyone, even Yagami.

Outlaw : They say the rats disappeared (the silhouettes) and Billy says they learnt to stop fucking with Geese. Gatô wonder if he didn't saw "his" silhouette with the others, then Yamazaki begins to attack them. Billy : "yes, the rats are gone but the snake is still here". Yamazaki's blood is rioting, Billy says how much he hates him, Gatô says he dispises him and leaves them fighting (and Billy doesn't seems to do very well).

Athena and gang are teleported, Athena felt Orochi and something even more evil, then Marin and Hinako remind her of her concert, and they all go. Marin and Hinako seems to do the first part of the concert, and Hinako sumos on stage. (....?!?)

The (old) girls team : everything turns black, they scream, then "Mai! Mai! - Oh, Andy... you saved me! But... Where are the other? - Sorry, I couldn't save them... - Oh no! - Mai! Let's be happy for them! please marry me! - Oh! Andy! - I'm sure they are happy for us from where they are! -Andy! - Mai!"
Then black again, and you see Anton licking Mai to wake her up. Mary and King say she is alright, she's just sleeping. Then Mai see them and say "don't worry, Mary, King, you will always be alive in our hearts" then King and Mary speak of uninteresting things and Mai "Oh! Andy! Andy! Oh! The day is still... Oh! Andy! Andy! Oh!". And Anton makes things.
BEST ENDING OF THE YEAR.

Korea : Kim : "After the Nests, those... But as long as I will be here, I will fight Evil!" - But Kim, you're not alone! We're here too!" - Yes! As long as the 3 of us are here, there's nothing to worry about! - Yes! We 3 love justice and we will fight evil forever! - Aren't we forgeting someone? - Who? I think you're tired, you're imagining things... - Yes, you must be right.
Choi : "It's so cold !!!"

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
I hope shingo goes nuts and joins Iori, that would be a damn cool twist for next year...

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
there seem to be some interesting twists this year. I can't wait for the next 2 installments

Sticks

Super Spy Agent
This new Saga will combine both the Orochi and NESTS Sagas...who saw this coming??? @_@

...also...Choi better be back next year...cuz this Korean Team sucked!!!