Videogames.com reviews KOF2000/01 Port

Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

Mega Shock!!
wow an actual positive review, where they don't rub in the usual graphics instead of talking about the gameplay. 8.2 is the best review that i have seen of the game so far....

daybona

Juz,
Lets not forget the little "feature" they did about the Neo not too long ago.

If I am correct, they managed to splooge all over the Neo Geo while simultaneously shoveling misinformation about it to the masses.

gamespot=teh funnay

Dazz_Kyo

Goal! Goal! Goal!
Good or Bad reviews, i am still getting this game no matter what. These reviewers look for stunning visulals too much. That is not what makes the game fun and exciting.

Dazz_Kyo

Goal! Goal! Goal!
What i mean is, they gave the graphics a low score because its 2D and not 3D like Tekken 4, VF4 and so on.

2D is way better than 3D....IMO

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member

daybona

Juz,
It's about time somebody gave them a good review other than Sushi-X.

I remember how Sushi and Danyon (of old EGM review crew fame) used to play the Neo back in the day.

One month, Danyons review crew profile read something like, : "After countless bouts with Sushi-X, Danyon has decided to get a Neo Geo, ouch time to hit up Ed for a raise!"

taht wuz teh lolz :tickled:

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
I like how the anti-aliased backgrounds and the crisp sprites give a "camera focus" feel to the screenshots. I wonder if this carries across when the game is in motion.

Devil_Gans

Bu, ,
Good review.There is one part where they mention that both games have arranged soundtracks which is not true.KOF 2000 has both the OST and AST but KOF 2001 only has the OST if you don't count the new intro music and the menus music but they are not considered AST anyway.

corbo 2

Genjuro's Frog
To be honest i don't think you could really fault the review much.At least they comment on the gameplay more than the graphics.....but i'll stick to my DC versions :)

Two great games at a low price....what more could you want...

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
hardware so expensive that some "fans" feel justified in illegally pirating NeoGeo games rather than purchasing the actual games as they were meant to be played.

"fans" = classic