most noticable :
jhun's art :

chara_jhun01.jpg
chara_jhun02.jpg

and malin :

chara_malin01.jpg
chara_malin02.jpg

she looks beautiful if you ask me .

plus , the woman fighters team story has been translated to english at kofonline.com

edit: sorry, didnt notice the other topic , when i was writing my thread it wasnt there , these one minute diffrences are killing me .

Last edited:

Rodi

Crossed Swords Squire
That's ok, that always happens :P
And Yeah I agree Malin looks great ^^

One of Falcoon's best female artworks since Whip and Yuri

Korean team looks boring... for Kim and Jhun anyways...they look very similar... at least Chang has an expression...

Judge Dredd

Administrator
Staff member
Killer yo-yo's may or may not be within the right of sprites to carry. I shall consider this and render judgement both swiftly and with righteousness.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Malin is definately pretty. More of this KOf art is awesome

BoriquaSNK

His Excellency BoriquaSNK,, The Ambassador of Appl
15 Year Member
Judge Dredd said:
Killer yo-yo's may or may not be within the right of sprites to carry. I shall consider this and render judgement both swiftly and with righteousness.

lol, classic.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Judge Dredd said:

You're not the real Judge.
Someone took his suit and filled it with panties and lame jokes and tossed it back into the forum.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
tsukaesugi said:
The bastard daughter of Ken Masters and Britney Spears.

Or just a bad character design.

See those leggings.. lol

NO STYLE DM

NEST Puppet
kernow said:
:spock:

Who is malin?

as far as we know , malin is a new charcter in 2k3 who looks kinda like bridget (from gg) and has a yoyo like him , but from what i've heard , she plays like choi (which is a very smart move from snkp since choi isnt in this game) .
finaly , in the female fighters team story , a group of men led by malin attack them , so that could mean she is evil .

Last edited:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
omg she could be evil

meh never cared for storylines in fighters really

example: "omg kyos school outfit, surely after 3years of bla bla bla he'd graduate and get a new one when he gets a part-time job washing iori's car at weekends"

Myloch

Super Sidekicks 2
finaly , in the female fighters team story , a group of men led by malin attack them , so that mean that could mean she is evil

yeah man and duolon has something strange and he could be evil also.

NO STYLE DM

NEST Puppet
kernow said:
omg she could be evil

meh never cared for storylines in fighters really

example: "omg kyos school outfit, surely after 3years of bla bla bla he'd graduate and get a new one when he gets a part-time job washing iori's car at weekends"

eh , if you dont care about the storyline , then why did you ask about malin ? or maybe i could have just said : "shes the girl in the picture" :mad:

oh and if duolon attacks a team of good guys (girls in this case) without giving the lame excuse of (i was testing you) then yes he would be evil .

Last edited:

FormlessOne

Chin's Drinking Partner
Nevermind, he still had a good 10 mins on you though....

Last edited:

NO STYLE DM

NEST Puppet
FormlessOne said:
Nevermind, he still had a good 10 mins on you though....

ya lol , i was looking for links to the pics , and checking kofonline for translations , pretty much less than ten minutes but still ..