THE POSTERS HAVE LANDED! (i.e. sent) ^__^

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
as of today, the KOF2k3 posters (with holiday cards from me) have been sent! i hope you ppl whom ive sent to enjoy them!
^__^

also, if you live near Calabasas (in southern cali) and you have a scanner, plz tell me so i may scan the blooper/outakes photos! ^__- it would be most apprecated and fun!

kindness towards all,
- Joshua ^__^

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Cool!

I'm looking forward to getting it. It'll be one of the first posters in my new apartment once I move. :)

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Okay great! Cannot wait to get mine!

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
thank you all for your compliments, also, be sure to tell me when you receive your package ^__^

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Yippee! Merry Christmas, and thanks so much for the giving of free goodies. I can't wait, as this poster looks to be great.

Spike

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
TemJin3000 said:
as of today, the KOF2k3 posters (with holiday cards from me) have been sent! i hope you ppl whom ive sent to enjoy them!
^__^

also, if you live near Calabasas (in southern cali) and you have a scanner, plz tell me so i may scan the blooper/outakes photos! ^__- it would be most apprecated and fun!

kindness towards all,
- Joshua ^__^
Is that all there is, do you have anymore? If not, it's fine, just thought I'd ask.

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
Re: Re: THE POSTERS HAVE LANDED! (i.e. sent) ^__^

Lets Gekiga In said:
Is that all there is, do you have anymore? If not, it's fine, just thought I'd ask.

i promised zorro the last poster, i apologize that i could not give you one, gekiga...in fact, i apologize to everyone that wanted one but i couldnt get one for...but dont worry, i also promise that if any1 feels left out, ill try my best to make them feel better ^__^

anyways, if he doesnt want the poster, ill give it to you, gekiga ^__-

also still, anybody that lives near me want to scan the outtake pics?

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
Spike Spiegel said:
What are these "out take pics" you speak of?

these outtakes are photos of me messin around while the photos of me (that are on each of the front of the holiday card, you'll see ^__^) were being taken for the cards, if i can find someone that will help me scan the pics and put them up on this forum, they will probably get something better than just a poster and a holiday card, (depends what i can scrounge up in my room, and no, im not whoring myself j/k lol) ill see what i can do...someone just needs to step up (now that i think about it, i might get rid of a anime wallscroll or two ^__^)

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
What a bad ass card. You rock Josh. This is a really nice poster. Gotta get this one framed, easily some of the best KOF art.
Thanks a whole lot man, and you have a excellent Chanukkah!

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
Lord Wolfgang Krauser said:
What a bad ass card. You rock Josh. This is a really nice poster. Gotta get this one framed, easily some of the best KOF art.
Thanks a whole lot man, and you have a excellent Chanukkah!

thank you very much! ^__^ im glad you enjoyed it!

also, just so you guys know how dedicated i am to my fellow NG.com members: i did not keep even one poster for myself and i paid for all the shipping and other things like the camera to take the photos and the tubes to put it all in, which all came up to about $40 of my own bank account money (which is the only money i have these days and is VERY limited right now until i can get a job...) ^__^ in other words *in Cartman voice* "I love you guys!" but im pertictually in love with...........oh i really shouldnt say since i got to keep up my gentleman ways =p ^__^

merry christmas and happy chanuka!

edit: oh ya...you rock dudes, you rock

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
The poster lookes BADASS.

Thank you so much. ::many huggles::

PS - The picture rocked also.

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
Domino-chan said:
The poster lookes BADASS.

Thank you so much. ::many huggles::

PS - The picture rocked also.

*many huggles back* your welcome, btw dont i look devilishly handsome in that photo, if so, if someone lives near me, plz tell me if you have a scanner i can use to post more photos of me and the out-take photos as well

i apologize if i sound arrogant, but im all santa-fied in a good G.Q. kind of way in my photos....i hope lol ^__^

- Joshua

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I got a scanner man, if you want I could scan the photo you sent me. Just lemme know.

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
Lord Wolfgang Krauser said:
I got a scanner man, if you want I could scan the photo you sent me. Just lemme know.

sure, and post the pic in this thread ^__^