KOF 2003 in Chinatown NYC

Jinn

n00b
I herd it was in Chinatown in NYC. Im not sure if its in Chinatown fair, or the kong man center which is down the block. Can anyone confirm this????

VX

Hardened Shock Trooper
Its at Kong Man Center (I got that confirmed).

No other word on CTF besides k hunter. I might go down there today (even though I have no money to play :( ) to check.

Last edited:

Pink Spider

Beast Buster
Whats the address of Kong Man Center? I have yet to be there. Its right around the corner from the arcade somewhere right?

Jinn

n00b
If u are standing outside CTF u maklle a left then at the end of block u make another left and just take that straight down a few blocks past the old movie theater cross the street andu will see a white awning type thing says kon man center. Its a electcronic store thta has a hidden arcade all the way in the back. You have to walk through doors to gte to it. Its not big but it always gets the games first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I gotta go

jaydubnb

Windjammers Wonder
I went to the CTF on Saturday looking for 2K3, but nada :(

I'll probablly swing by this weekend to see if it's out.

Jinn

n00b
VX says he has conformation its in kong man center. They do get games before CTF does mostly. I hope its there.......

Lupin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Finally went to Kong Man. You were not kidding, where the arcade games are at is tiny. Anymore than 10 people there and it could get reallu uncomfortable.

The store itself is big, but that tiny backstore room, where the machines are at is tiny.

Well, I saw KoF2k3, didn't get to play it(2 kids were going at it). Checked it out for about 5-10 min, then someone wanted to play SvC(machine right next to KoF2k3) and blocked my view(the place is that small). It looks pretty cool and seems to play fast, stages looked nice, and the tagging fits. Maybe next time I'll play it.