Will Neo-Geo 64 work properly on my Impress cab?

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
I want to know if the sound will work properly and if I need anything besides the standard jamma cord that I have plugged into my CPS2 boards. I hear that CPS2 games dont output the right sound on candy cabs so I was wondering of Neo-Geo boards will be able to output the right sound on my Capcom Impress cab? Any thoughts?

Last edited:

SeaWolf69

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I want to know if the sound will work properly and if I need anything besides the standard jamma cord that I have plugged into my CPS2 boards. I hear that CPS2 games dont output the right sound on candy cabs so I was wondering of Neo-Geo boards will be able to output the right sound on my Capcom Impress cab? Any thoughts?

Well, it should, there should be a switch underneath the motherboard to switch between mono & stereo. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong??
If you worried about the sound on your candy cab, you can do a minor rewire job and add a Stereo Mono switch on your cab. Check out the link below for the details. It's pretty simple, just read the instructions & study the pictures and eventually you get it. I hope this helps a bit? Laters...

http://dasfool.aroo.tv/SimplePlusSound.htm