It seems not even of SVC PCB board.
kof2003pcb.JPG

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
Ken Jospeh said:
It seems not even of SVC PCB board.
kof2003pcb.JPG

Wow! That's like the size of 6 or 8 SvC:C boards! :rolleyes:

Seriously though, thanks for the pic, I'd buy that if I had the money.

Metal Fatigue

Robert Garcia's Butler
So......is it confirmed its as big as the SVC board? Shawn any confirmation?

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
That's definately exactly or near the size of the SVC board. That or that person has HUGE hands.

kc

Belnar Institute Student
WOW THATS SMALL. I THIOUGHT ALL MVS PCBS WERE HUGE

Paul Phoenix

New Challenger
So can we see this as confirmation for KoF 2003 being on MVS at last ???

I think so as this thing is looking very similar to the SVC board so the hardware seems to be basically the same.

And btw, we have the AES release confirmation from SNK-P so what else could we want to have :D

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Re: Re: KOF2003 PCB pic??

Talen said:
Wow! That's like the size of 6 or 8 SvC:C boards! :rolleyes:

What you see in the above picture is only part of the SVC board. Each end is glued together with denture polygrip and then tested by a group of 6 year-old PS2 gamers for durability.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Paul Phoenix said:
So can we see this as confirmation for KoF 2003 being on MVS at last ???

I think so as this thing is looking very similar to the SVC board so the hardware seems to be basically the same.

And btw, we have the AES release confirmation from SNK-P so what else could we want to have :D
An MVS cart...

Paul Phoenix

New Challenger
Ok, the MVS cart, but the chances for it are much higher now as you know it is on MVS pcb, right ???

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Not according to what the SNK USA rep at the loke test said. According to him, we may not even see a cart release for SvC now.

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
SouthtownKid said:
Not according to what the SNK USA rep at the loke test said. According to him, we may not even see a cart release for SvC now.

Whoa, wait a minute! Where did this come from, that's the first I've heard of this. Anymore said?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
OmegaSaber said:
Whoa, wait a minute! Where did this come from, that's the first I've heard of this. Anymore said?
At the loke test, a few people including myself asked Tony, the SNK rep and a nice guy (gave everyone posters and pizza, and somebody who is not me even walked away with a KOF '03 large marquee), about the new date for the SvC MVS cart. What he said was that there was an 80% chance it would not happen at all. He said they were now concentrating on future releases. He further said that it would not happen until they sold through the SvC PCBs. He would not tell me how close they were to doing that, but my impression was that they were sitting on a bunch (this part is only my impression). If it were to happen, he said it wouldn't be until Jan or Feb. He didn't know about a Japanese MVS cart release (which would be fine with me). When I asked him about a KOF '03 MVS cart, he only said that they were concentrating on the PBC right now.

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
SouthtownKid said:
At the loke test, a few people including myself asked Tony, the SNK rep and a nice guy (gave everyone posters and pizza, and somebody who is not me even walked away with a KOF '03 large marquee), about the new date for the SvC MVS cart. What he said was that there was an 80% chance it would not happen at all. He said they were now concentrating on future releases. He further said that it would not happen until they sold through the SvC PCBs. He would not tell me how close they were to doing that, but my impression was that they were sitting on a bunch (this part is only my impression). If it were to happen, he said it wouldn't be until Jan or Feb. He didn't know about a Japanese MVS cart release (which would be fine with me). When I asked him about a KOF '03 MVS cart, he only said that they were concentrating on the PBC right now.

That sucks, but according to Trieu they sold out of SVC PCB's. I'm not doubting you by the way. I honestly don't think anyone knows the truth, as even SNKP reps have been known to not know much about the products. All I want is a definate yes or no...

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
OmegaSaber said:
That sucks, but according to Trieu they sold out of SVC PCB's. I'm not doubting you by the way. I honestly don't think anyone knows the truth, as even SNKP reps have been known to not know much about the products. All I want is a definate yes or no...
Same here. I'm hoping for the best, and like I said, I'd be more than happy with a japanese MVS cart. I agree that not everything we've been told by them has turned out to be the case. When he was giving vague answers, it's impossible to tell if it's because he's not supposed to say something, or if it's because he doesn't want us to know that he has no idea. Maybe a little of both.