KOF 03, official release.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
has happened in the arcades here it would seem.. very sneakily done.

the gamecentre i went to yesterday and today both had 3 sets of 2 machines, which would seem to indicate a full release.

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
hope they bring it here 1 month after the japan, like they have done for samurai spirit zero/v. :buttrock:

Devil_Gans

Bu, ,
KOF 2003 is also out here in Singapore, Bugis Junction at least.I am checking it out tomorrow.

Hide

Banned
Devil_Gans said:
KOF 2003 is also out here in Singapore, Bugis Junction at least.I am checking it out tomorrow.

Any other arcades you've heard got it other than TKA?
What about Orchard Emerald Funland? AMK?

Good arcades in Singapore is definitely becoming scarce.

Rodi

Crossed Swords Squire
Devil_Gans said:
There's one in Parklane arcade too ;)

But I think the joystick's screwy... please bug that guy to fix it... I told him, but he just told me to "play another machine" X_x
Bastard
lol

SHGLboss

n00b
Machines in Cali

The only machines that I know of in California are at Winnetka Fun Zone, Regency Fun Center, and Arcade Infinity.

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
Aww, poor you. The last Neo release I've been able to find around here is SvC, and before that Sengoku 3. =P

Tenshokyaku

King's Dry Cleaner
gozu+mezu said:
hope they bring it here 1 month after the japan, like they have done for samurai spirit zero/v. :buttrock:

That would be great, except for the fact that no translation work was done on Samurai Spirits Zero. Most likely for that very reason.:annoyed:

Vernon

"Stumpy"
I'm in Italy and I will have to attend a lot of time :(, but it is worth of it. sooner or later we will play there all to kof2k3, but I warmly hope in a conversion for Dreamcast ;)

Last edited:

VX

Hardened Shock Trooper
It's in NYC as well, Chinatown. I'm sure it will hit more locations in the US soon enough.

Freelancer

Banned
I think I'll check the arcade in my area that got SVC, MS4 and KOF2k2 in this summer.

Hopefully they'll have KOF2k3.