Poochi and Nyaa

Is there any hope for an AES release of this fantastic looking game?... and with little Im sure, is there any chance it will see an English Production????

Last edited:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
I'm tired of saying this, but...

They should make a SUPERIOR DC port based in the Naomi version of this game.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
E•F•J•I said:
Is there any hope for an AES release of this fantastic looking game?... and with little Im sure, is there any chance it will see an English Production????

It doesn't look like there is a good shot of a home cart. Shawn couldn't even get a response from the distributor. It may see a DC or PS2 release, though.

The MVS kits we've seen are in English, however. Also, the game plays in English on an English BIOS.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
I remember reading some info on a PS2 port of it somewhere. I think someone posted the link to the news on this site, but can't remember where exactly. From what I saw, it seems to be based on the Atomiswave version.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Hentai Sama said:
I remember reading some info on a PS2 port of it somewhere. I think someone posted the link to the news on this site, but can't remember where exactly. From what I saw, it seems to be based on the Atomiswave version.

I saw that article, but stupidly it had no date on it. It may have been written when Compile was still in business. Everything changed once they went under. It's almost a miracle that this game is coming out now! A PS2 or DC port seemed inevitable before, but now I would only put the odds at 50/50.

BIG

sony fanboy
What's with all the hype?

Is this game really worth $500,play-wise?

For those of you who bought the kits,can you tell us more about the gameplay,as oppose to its collectibility/rareness?

Robert Wallace

Sieger's Squire
The games were shipped just yesterday, so most of us will not get the game until Mon. or Tues.

I think Resoglas is the only one who's actually played the game out of the buyers.