KOF2k3 vids are back up!

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Your problem is having Realone to begin with. Try getting a program called "Real Alternative". It'll play realmedia without trying to take over your computer. (do at your own risk, I've only known that it works great for me, dunno what it'll do if installed over realone.)

valenti

Mr. Big's Thug
LOL..Real Player One loves to take over everything. I'm guessing while you were installing that program you forgot to uncheck the 104010304050 different file types Real Player One wants to use as default?

Here's a hint: right click on the avi :D

valenti

Mr. Big's Thug
dragonwillow said:
Erm, or you can go into realplayer optoins and change -_-

Well my answer is right click, open avi with WMP and click the check box (use it as default). I think it'll be easier on him ;)

dragonwillow

Ghost of Captain Kidd
That won't always work, especially if Realplayer is set to automatically restore what it perceives as "stolen" associations, which happens to be the default setting cuz Realplayer is stupid.

Best way is still to go into Realplayer, uncheck unwanted file associations.

Moriya

Cheng's Errand Boy
Apparently, Puar's site is down... are there any mirrors for those vids? I still don't have vids 02, 05, 06 and 07...

The two original links just say "This site has been suspended" Probably because of bandwidth limits. Oh well.

Setsuna1982

World Her,
if someone hosts from vid 5 to 8 and send me a PM i'll upload them to my server. Unlimited bandwidth and unlimited space

Moriya

Cheng's Errand Boy
Thanks for the mirrors! I'm eagerly waiting for vids 6 and 7 now. :)

Setsuna1982

World Her,
well that's more difficult. If someone have vids 6, 7 and 8, please send me a pm with a link to them so i can dowload and then upload them in my server