Bling kills, but...,
Anybody gonna pick this up right away?

Last edited:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Two questions:

How much?

It says KOF2003 MVS PCB. For those that know for sure, no offense to anyone else, can I use this JAMMA in my neo candy cab? My cab is not jamma (I can play jamma, but get no sound), it's MVS. I have a four slot in there now. If I used this, would I get full sound and so on? Only for sure answers, please.

Spike

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
Spike Spiegel said:
Two questions:

How much?

It says KOF2003 MVS PCB. For those that know for sure, no offense to anyone else, can I use this JAMMA in my neo candy cab? My cab is not jamma (I can play jamma, but get no sound), it's MVS. I have a four slot in there now. If I used this, would I get full sound and so on? Only for sure answers, please.

Spike
I know the price he had up there was $2185 but he took it down because he couldn't advertise that price. Now as far as your MVS cab goes I'm not to sure if you can use it but you should be able I was running my SvC Chaos Jamma on my MAS Supernova because I dont have a cab yet.

strider88

NEST Puppet
Spike,

It will work fine in your neo cab. Just unplug the 4 slot and plug in the JAMMA board. That is it should work flawless sound and all. I really hope they have an MVS release for this game!!!

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I just want to make sure. I hooked up a JAMMA game (cps2 alien vs predator) and it worked, but no sound.... well, through my stupid TV speakers. really ghetto. When the price comes down to earth, and I'm talking near 6-7 hundred, I'd buy it for sure if it were to work. REALLY pisses me off that there's no cart version of this. :very_ang:

Spike

tbogard99

New Challenger
I can only hope this board drops in price as fast as the SVC one did. I made the mistake of buying SCV at $900 only to see it drop to less than half of that within 2 weeks. I think I should be able to get this for a reasonable price by the end of Jan. I hope. In the meantime my SVC and Sam Sho V will keep me entertained.

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
Spike Spiegel said:
I just want to make sure. I hooked up a JAMMA game (cps2 alien vs predator) and it worked, but no sound.... well, through my stupid TV speakers. really ghetto. When the price comes down to earth, and I'm talking near 6-7 hundred, I'd buy it for sure if it were to work. REALLY pisses me off that there's no cart version of this. :very_ang:

Spike

If it's the same pinout as SVC then it should work fine

BoriquaSNK

His Excellency BoriquaSNK,, The Ambassador of Appl
15 Year Member
I still don't know how to switch out boards in my MVS...I need to learn. I open up my cab and see a bunch of wires...:loco:

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Spike Spiegel said:

Spike
CPS2 games have stero out through component cabels... Why would you want to have it hook up through powered mono on the Jamma harness?

Anyways, MVS = JAMMA. If you have a super gun that works with your MVS 1 slot (or others, but that involves a few wire changes) it will work with these boards. Stop complaining. I don't want to see an argument about how it takes X ammount of time. If you want to play it you will.

-Regards