zorro

nesagwa

buro destruct

lithy

geddon_jt

domino-chan

spike spiegel

talen

and master giby (EDIT: he now gave his to LWK)

and they all shall get special christmas cards from me with their posters ^__^

my apologies in advance to those who couldnt get to me in time

merry chirstmas, and happy channuka (LOL im jewish and i cant spell my own holiday)

edit: HOLY SHITO, i hope i didnt forget any1....plz tell me if i did T__T

Last edited:

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
We get christmas cards too?!
You really ARE AWESOME :buttrock:

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
thank you i apprecate it, i just hope i didnt forget any1, if i did, ill order the poster for that person extra special ^__^

edit: NM! WHEW!! all ten are accounted for, just miss-counted a little, thats a load off my mind ^__T

Last edited:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
What a badass! Thanks again. Best poster to come out since Real Bout 2!

Spike

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
ajk1080 said:
ya dude, you forgot me!!

very funny, no one from Chicago is on my list, but...

if i can get another two posters (another member wanted one too) ill send em to you and the other member ^__^

NeoWinD

Kuroko's Training Dummy
This guy has the christmas spirit and it sure is great to see people doing stuff like this.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Q

qube

Damn, I always miss the good stuff. Oh well, that's real cool of you temjin, what a guy :cool:

Q-

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Damnit I want a KOF poster :( All I got was a silly MS5 last time :crying: Anybody wanna trade? plz?

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
wait till you guys see the holiday card im sendin, if any of you want, plz post it up on the forum ^__^

BTW, it isnt just the holidays, im always in this spirit! ^__^ any of you guys just ask for anything of me and ill see what i can do to help in any way i can ^__-

you guys dont even have to put me in your sigs, just the satisfaction that i can make ppl happy makes it all worthwhile ^__^

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
SonGohan said:
Damnit I want a KOF poster :( All I got was a silly MS5 last time :crying: Anybody wanna trade? plz?

i will try for another poster just for you, i hope i can, otherwise i apologize in advance T__T

oh ya, sorry bout the double post

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Just wanted to publicly thank TemJin3000 for giving me a poster.
This was because Giby gave me his. That was really nice, and I appreciate it.
:cool:

Last edited:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
TemJin3000 said:
i will try for another poster just for you, i hope i can, otherwise i apologize in advance T__T

oh ya, sorry bout the double post

I will have your children for just trying
icon29.gif

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
SonGohan said:
I will have your children for just trying
icon29.gif

trust me, im not yer type, lol j/k...

anyways, anything else you want, songohan? ill try my best, hmm i was thinking of getting rid of this cool Ruroni Kenshin wallscroll i have...

Yuri-chan

Armored Scrum Object
It would be so cool If I got to have one of those KOF 2003 posters. You guys are so lucky to have one of those. *sigh* :emb:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
TemJin3000 said:
trust me, im not yer type, lol j/k...

anyways, anything else you want, songohan? ill try my best, hmm i was thinking of getting rid of this cool Ruroni Kenshin wallscroll i have...

Hey bud, no need to scout anything for me. Another kind member has decided to trade with me, so I'm all smiles for today :) I appreciate you looking though.

Q

qube

TemJin3000 said:
wait till you guys see the holiday card im sendin, if any of you want, plz post it up on the forum ^__^

BTW, it isnt just the holidays, im always in this spirit! ^__^ any of you guys just ask for anything of me and ill see what i can do to help in any way i can ^__-

you guys dont even have to put me in your sigs, just the satisfaction that i can make ppl happy makes it all worthwhile ^__^

Man, nicest member evar! :cool:

Q-

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
status report

qube said:
Man, nicest member evar! :cool:

Q-

thank you, i very much apprecate that ^__^

anyways, here a status report: its liike 10-15% cuz i have the posters (and stuff for domino-chan and zorro, "dont ask, dont tell" lol), but Tony (the SNK NEOGEO USA rep) has not yet replied to my e-mail bout the stickers, t-shirts, and extra posters, plus i havent got the acessories (well, really just a Santa cap, you'll see lol) for the photo on the front of the holiday card, also, just so you guys know: the cards are not going to be great holiday cards (i.e. homemade), but they will not (hopefully in you guys opinion) be shoddy, so i shall put my best work into them as much as possible ^__^

let me know what you guys think ^__^ cya for now and thank you once again! ^__-

valenti

Mr. Big's Thug
temjin3000 is indeed the nicest person! thanks for doing all this