Dunk Star info Translation needed

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Well got this in the mail with a bunch of stuff (flyers and such) I sent it off to someone to translate. However I know they are busy and being impatient myself I figured I would put it out to the masses. That's what I like about buying random lots of stuff you never know what you will find.
dunkstarn.jpg

Thanks,

Phil

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
"samii amusement company" (is this sammy?) who are currently exhibiting dunk star, will be the ones to sell it, their first foray in to the neogeo market.

the next paragraph is an ad for the game talking about the good points of the game and they basically rundown the system.

third paragraph they talk about their history and how they want to become one of the top game makers.

finally they say that they have 3 neo games planned and that dunk star is the first of those games.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Hmmm, is this something recent or old? Dunk Star was supposed to come out a long time ago. If this is recent, then perhaps these games will be released. It would be great that a proto will be finally released. What are the other games that they are talking about? Please fill me in.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
It doesn't mention the other 2 games by name, just says that they're planning on releasing them.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
That's weird... in the second to last paragraph it says:

World Heroes Jet sucks, on behalf of ADK, we apologize for this travesty