20 Year Member
Fran said:
had a shite day,thanks
i'll just take a few pills before going to bed

how be you mister

sorry to hear that man.

me, I've been alright.
crazy times man, thats all I can say.

on another note, I thought of ya when checking out kof 2003.
we may have an installment (after 98 that is) that is actually worth the hype. your thoughts?

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Ken Jospeh said:

THAT sucks. Look at that GOD AWFUL art. Jesus.

Rom dumped and I haven't even played the real thing yet. Gay.

Spike

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Re: Re: Metal Slug 5 High Resoultion Shots

Spike Spiegel said:
THAT sucks. Look at that GOD AWFUL art. Jesus.

Rom dumped and I haven't even played the real thing yet. Gay.

Spike

I think the art looks great except for Fio.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
The character select screen kind of sucks but from the screen shots the game looks to be very interesting. I am sure that I will preorder this game. It is too bad that this will be the last Metal Slug game for the Neo Geo. There probably won't be more than a handful of releases after this one. It would be nice to see another action brawler but I doubt it. Oh well, at least we should be thankful for what we got.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Makismo said:
The character select screen kind of sucks but from the screen shots the game looks to be very interesting. I am sure that I will preorder this game. It is too bad that this will be the last Metal Slug game for the Neo Geo. There probably won't be more than a handful of releases after this one. It would be nice to see another action brawler but I doubt it. Oh well, at least we should be thankful for what we got.

How many years have we been saying THAT? And why do you have that avatar.... who's was the? DMH?

Spike

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Spike Spiegel said:
How many years have we been saying THAT? And why do you have that avatar.... who's was the? DMH?

Spike

No need to be like that Spike. I wasn't saying anything wrong you know. There is no need to try and flame me. It is not like it is a crime to bring up something that may have already been said. As far the avatar, I didn't pick it myself. The moderators of this site gave it to me. I guess I will keep it for awhile. Oh well, no need to get mad just because I decided to post in this thread.:(

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Who the hell is mad? I just asked "how many times have we heard that". Every year we say that, so don't take it so bad. Jesus.

Spike

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Spike Spiegel said:
Who the hell is mad? I just asked "how many times have we heard that". Every year we say that, so don't take it so bad. Jesus.

Spike

Nothing personal but I am used to getting flamed so I assumed you were flaming me. Anyway, I bet that 20004 will be the very last year of the Neo Geo. They really can't do too much more with the hardware you know. I think that the Neo Geo can only handle about 708 megs and that limit was reached with Metal Slug 3 back in 2000. I have heard that Metal Slug 5 is also 708 megs so it should look about or the same as Metal Slug 3 in terms of graphics which is a good thing. Some people have told me that the game may even look a little better than Metal Slug 3. Metal Slug 3 was a very long game and this game is shorter so they probably put more stuff on screne than they did in Metal Slug 3. So this game may very well have the best graphics on the entire lineup of Neo Geo games. I can't wait till it comes out.:drool:

GARNER

n00b
LOOKS GREAT

GAME LOOKS GOOD FIO LOOKED SEXY IN MS4 TITLE SCREEN BUT DONT LOOK AS SEXY IN THIS ONE BUT I LOVE THE METAL SLUGS AND NEVER HAVE A MOAN JUST DID NOT LIKE 3 BUT THE OTHERS I LOVE ALOT. YOU PUT ROM DUMPED WHERE AND HOW YOU KNOW THIS.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Re: LOOKS GREAT

GARNER said:
GAME LOOKS GOOD FIO LOOKED SEXY IN MS4 TITLE SCREEN BUT DONT LOOK AS SEXY IN THIS ONE BUT I LOVE THE METAL SLUGS AND NEVER HAVE A MOAN JUST DID NOT LIKE 3 BUT THE OTHERS I LOVE ALOT. YOU PUT ROM DUMPED WHERE AND HOW YOU KNOW THIS.

English please.

And beg for roms elsewhere... if that's what you were trying to ask for.

Spike

Character select screen looks great. Glad to see a different style of art this time, just because it's different doesnt' mean it sucks...or so I heard;) It looks like the enemy is riding an air boat with a rocket launcher on one of the pics with the Canoe. That whole screenshot looks beautiful, lots of detail, and is that POW rowing the boat? Hehe, work boy!

Makismo...I also heard that this won't be the last year that you'll be a dumb ass. At least, that's what I heard.

GARNER..."DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN ENGLAND?"

Last edited:

Trevor spencer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
Why does fio look like a man in the select screen?i used to think she was quite cute,now im a bit scared of her

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
GunstarHero said:
Makismo...I also heard that this won't be the last year that you'll be a dumb ass. At least, that's what I heard.

[/B]

I don't know what your problem is butr 2004 is said to be the last year of the Neo Geo. That is basically what Trieu said over at his forum. I have been doing Neo Geo for 11 years now and I am sad to see it go but don't expect the Neo to have much of a future anymore. So there is no need for name calling. This isn't the place to start a flame war. I am not a dumb ass dude so stop trying to mess up this thread with your stupidity.

GARNER

n00b
METAL SLUG 5 ROM DUMP

WHERE CAN I GET THE METAL SLUG 5 ROM DUMP PLS AND WILL IT WORK ON THE NEO RAGE EMULATOR

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Re: METAL SLUG 5 ROM DUMP

GARNER said:
WHERE CAN I GET THE METAL SLUG 5 ROM DUMP PLS AND WILL IT WORK ON THE NEO RAGE EMULATOR
I think your post will remain unnoticed in this thread, which would explain why no one is answering you so far.

You should make a whole new thread to ask for it.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,

GARNER said:

smartyou2and2is18.jpg

GARNER said:

:oh_no:

Idea for moderators:

Have new members read a FAQ/agreement stating that asking for ROMS is prohibited before the new member gets accepted.

Looking through the member list, its so clear to me how cool it would be if we trimmed the fat around here, and deleted all those 0 post count people.

Last edited:

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Re: Re: METAL SLUG 5 ROM DUMP

Electroman said:
:oh_no:

Idea for moderators:

Have new members read a FAQ/agreement stating that asking for ROMS is prohibited before the new member gets accepted.

Looking through the member list, its so clear to me how cool it would be if we trimmed the fat around here, and deleted all those 0 post count people.

GARNER IS KNOWN FOR POSTING THE MOST STUPIDEST SHIT.
EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TELL THIS KID IS AN IDIOT.