Pochi to Nya - AES release?

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I was wondering if anyone could confirm that this title is being released on the AES or not. We haven't seen a puzzle game released on the home system since Magical Drop 3 if I am not mistaken. The last English released puzzle game was the first Puzzle game and that game was Puzzled. That was back in 1990. So no puzzle games have been released on the home system for the English user since that time. I think that it is terrible that so many great puzzle games such as Money Puzzle Exchanger and Neo Bomber Man never got official home release and I would hate for this to happen to this latest puzzle game.

I have been told that it will be produced in very limited quantities for the MVS system and I think that it is very possible that it will not have an AES release. I think that this puzzle game is just what the system needs and if the game is good, it will surely be a hit for the Neo fanbase. I hope that Shawn can let us know if this game will indeed be released on the home system or not. If not, perhaps we can sign a pole asking Playmore to release this game for us. I think that it is very important for this game to be released on the home system and I am sure that many of you agree on this. Thanks for your time.

MrLonghair

Morden's Lackey
I think that decision is up to Taito now.

When was the last non SNK/P/Related AES release btw?

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I heard NGF was going to release the home version

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
the roker said:
I heard NGF was going to release the home version

If NGF had anything to do with thsi release I wouldn't buy it. It would be made from EPROMs like all their official releases. Don't bring up crap like NGF in my threads dude. I don't want to hear about them.:very_ang:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Makismo said:
If NGF had anything to do with thsi release I wouldn't buy it. It would be made from EPROMs like all their official releases. Don't bring up crap like NGF in my threads dude. I don't want to hear about them.:very_ang:
Adopting a different strategy to try and get liked here, huh ?
Good job.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Inazuma said:
Adopting a different strategy to try and get liked here, huh ?
Good job.

Nothing wrong with doing that. I also don't care so much anymore. I am liked by a few people here who have taken the time to get and know me. Most of the people who are against me is because I used to be a supporter of NGF but after what happened - I am not so sure anymore. I could go into my problems with NGF but that wouldn't solve the problem. Oh well...