KOF 2000 For Gameboy Color!

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
Just wanted to share this with all with you.. This morning i got a bang on my door from the mailman with a package from my pal in the Navy..he is now in Jebel Ali.(Arab). Inside i find some small x-mas gifts from him..and KOF 2000 (Called 2000 king of fighter) for Gameboy color!!! Its a great looking fake.. Box is mint..so is the book and cart.. look at the link for pics.. right now it will not work on my GBA so it might be busted.. he said he got it for $5 U.S... If you look at the back of the box (look at pic) you see it was ripped from a St.Fighter game..even says capcom in the copyright.. funny thing also is the inside of the book is great!!!! Ya and look at the cover nice SNK art then a real looking pic stuck in funny shit... Oh and last look at the back of the package again... says you can use the Gameboy Printer..lol. Well just wanted to post this so all could enjoy.. my strange new KOF?? X-mas gift..

Here is the link to the pics>>

www.vidzone.net/lithy/gb.zip

PS..Thanks Lithy for hoasting the pics..:buttrock:

Last edited:

Rodi

Crossed Swords Squire
lol wow you gotta give credit to these people who knows very well to make fake look good :D

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
It's really funny that the copyright on the bottom-right corner of the box is for Capcom LTD and Streat Fighter Alpha, not SNK. lol

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
i guess the SF gb games used the same style healthbars.

Alex Neuco

Quiz Detective
That's the most professional pirated game I've ever seen, as far as package, cartridge, and manual goes. :eek: But the graphics are a different question. :spock:

TriShield

Host for Orochi
Terrible.
ugh.gif

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Looks just like KOF95 and 96 for the Game Boy by Takara.

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
Alex Neuco said:
That's the most professional pirated game I've ever seen, as far as package, cartridge, and manual goes. :eek: But the graphics are a different question. :spock:

You must see the boot GBA games that you can find here... the cart, box and manual are 98% identical to the original. This KOF look like a 'amateur' boot...:annoyed:

Tora Kouhi

Rugal's Secretary
I got that mess back 2001. It's just everyone from KOF 97 with the character select protraits looking like they do in KOF 99 including what some characters portraits would have looked like if they were in KOF 99 (Yamazaki, Yashiro, etc.), the last boss is Rugal. The game plays like KOF 95 and 96. The graphics are weak though.