Playmore update 04/12/03

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
Loads of info to be viewed!

PS2 SvC:Chaos seems to have been put back a week:( PLus loads of other updates in the release schedule (Samurai Spirits Zero, KOF 2002 and the new KOF 3-D (I think) but dates aren't given for those.)

KOF2K3 will also be released on home cart in March and Metal Slug 5 in February (Wa-hay:) !)

Something about Metal Slug being on Vodaphone live (not sure:confused: )

Japanese and English updates for KOF2K3

And an English press release

Sorry it's only brief but go and check it out for yourselves:) !

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
inferior port of Gozu+Mezu's thread :loco:

funny thing is you both posted at the same time.

BTW, this is America Jack, we put the month before the day, because . . . . because . . . we like to confuse other countries.

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
the roker said:
inferior port of Gozu+Mezu's thread :loco:

funny thing is you both posted at the same time.

BTW, this is America Jack, we put the month before the day, because . . . . because . . . we like to confuse other countries.

May I be forgiven for not having international awareness:rolleyes: ! You're right anyway but at least the info's there for people to go check themselves now anyway (too much time on my hands:glee: !)

SNKjr

NEST Puppet
honeyman said:
May I be forgiven for not having international awareness:rolleyes: ! You're right anyway but at least the info's there for people to go check themselves now anyway (too much time on my hands:glee: !)
You tell em, Honeyman!:glee:

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
SNKjr said:
You tell em, Honeyman!:glee:

Do I know you or are you just a fellow boy of the GB, backing up a fellow brother? (Either way, cheers;) !)