want to buy a cab by christmas need info about cabs

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
i want to be the owner of a new mvs cab by christmas. but before i make the big step and sell all my aes games and system,i have a few questions before i go jumping into it.

1. what are some good questions 2 ask a seller?

2. what is a fair price to pay before shipping charges for a 1,2,3, or 4 slot machine?

3. if i bought a 1 slot cab would putting in a 4 slot board in be as easy as changing a jamma board on a supergun?
also would i just be able to buy a 4 slot mini marquee and put it in place of the 1 slot marquee?

4. can you play other 2,3,and 4 button games in a neo cab?

i know that,s alot of questions,but if you all could be nice enough to answer at least one,i'm sure someone could answer another one

thanks alot guys!

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I don't own any cabs but I have been pretty sucessfull in helping people fix theres so here's to answer your questions....

1. what are some good questions 2 ask a seller?
The most important thing to ask about is the monitor....... How good is it etc etc etc... everything can be fixed or replaced quite easily but the monitor is something you don't wanna mess with.

2. what is a fair price to pay before shipping charges for a 1,2,3, or 4 slot machine?
$200-$450??????? that's my guess. The number of slots have very little cost differences when talking about cabs........

3. if i bought a 1 slot cab would putting in a 4 slot board in be as easy as changing a jamma board on a supergun?
--- As easy yes... But WIth cabs or SG's you have to re wire the speakers when going from Mono (most one slots and jamma boards) to stereo (multislots)

also would i just be able to buy a 4 slot mini marquee and put it in place of the 1 slot marquee? Depends I guess.....
-Should be the same size...

4. can you play other 2,3,and 4 button games in a neo cab?
-YES It's a definent for 2 button and 3 button games.... Four button games will work if the forth button is wired to the jamma connector like the NEo.... The only 4 button game i ever had was Power Instinct and it worked on a neo setup.