Finally, a modest Tribute to the Fallen

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Good job.

I joined right before Jigen died and even though we never talked his posts were always enjoyable.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
I miss Clint like crazy.
thanks Bobak.

mookystains

Chairman Kaga sez, "Dakis-san's the one who's goin
I still miss Jigen a lot.
Really good guy.
First thing i did with him when i met him was play a few rounds of Metal Slug 3.

aria

Former Moderator
mookystains said:
I still miss Jigen a lot.
Really good guy.
First thing i did with him when i met him was play a few rounds of Metal Slug 3.

"...then he watched as Dion put me in a headlock"

(sorry, I just think that picture will stick with me forever)

mookystains

Chairman Kaga sez, "Dakis-san's the one who's goin
Bobak said:
"...then he watched as Dion put me in a headlock"

(sorry, I just think that picture will stick with me forever)

aaaahhh....goodtimes.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
I am very happy that a memorial page has been put up. Looking at both of those threads again almost brought tears to my eyes. Even though me and Steve never met in person, I still considered him one of my best friends and we talked about alot of different things. I also enjoyed talking to Clint as well, we shared alot of the same opinions, gaming wise that is. :crying:

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Very nice tribute page Bobak.

I know I'm new here and I didn't know either Clint or Steve. But I'm glad to see that Clint and Steve had so many good friends online and off. I know how it is to loose a friend and I'm glad that in times of pain everybody can stick together no matter what.

Pink Spider

Beast Buster
I never seen a photo of Clint before. He looks EXACTLY like this guy Dave I went to school with. :eek:

brammes

n00b
YuckMud said:
Very nice tribute page Bobak.

I know I'm new here and I didn't know either Clint or Steve. But I'm glad to see that Clint and Steve had so many good friends online and off. I know how it is to loose a friend and I'm glad that in times of pain everybody can stick together no matter what.

Peace!!!!! (and i totally agree, with him, i didnt know these guys, but from what i read about these two, was that these two guys where really cool guys to talk and post with)