1 Slug 5 Mvs Left At Neo Store Because>...

+++SLUG FLYER+++

Mickey's Coach
:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: ....i just orderd the 2nd last copy!!!

I CANT FREAKIN WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, so ...whose gonna snap it up and get the last one? Also, please ANYONE post some feedback...or not, as long as its positive! thats a big spend for a student like me!!!:drool:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
*Shawn places second order*

These will be available for a while to come. What did you pay for the kit?

+++SLUG FLYER+++

Mickey's Coach
ll...

yeah but thats ok, its not the same if i know its not the 1st batch.......lol....and they may not have big marquees....hey screw you i dont need to justify my purchase! lol

i paid $1,000,000,000 just like it says on the site:tickled:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Re: ll...

+++SLUG FLYER+++ said:
yeah but thats ok, its not the same if i know its not the 1st batch.......lol....and they may not have big marquees....hey screw you i dont need to justify my purchase! lol

i paid $1,000,000,000 just like it says on the site:tickled:

:p I know just kidding, if I could I would have bought it already but either way I still need a couple more price drops. Congrats though let us know if its worth a billion dollars ;)

+++SLUG FLYER+++

Mickey's Coach
yeah cool man will do that...im the biggest slug freak here, although dmhawk thinks he is...he isnt. LOL.:shame: ;)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
+++SLUG FLYER+++ said:
yeah cool man will do that...im the biggest slug freak here, although dmhawk thinks he is...he isnt. LOL.:shame: ;)

Hah there are a few of us. Gemant ( I believe thats the name, he's Italian) is definately the all knowing slug master that posts on these boards. As for enjoyment, I think I have as much fun with the series as quite a few other folks on these boards, you included :p

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
+++SLUG FLYER+++ said:
are you on xbox live? my name is slugflyer lol...:D

...beat that:drool_2:

Nope don't have an X-box :)

So what other Slug kits do you have

*Lithy begins the penis size competition*

This thread may be ripe for moving somewhere.

Robert

20 Year Member
MS5 will probably be my next neo purchase but I will take it on AES.

DAMN all you selfish fools, 17 people now have bought Slug 5, and NOBODY up to now has posted any sort of semi-formal review!

I say its bloody selfish! :loco: :very_ang: :blow_top: :spock:

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Electroman said:
DAMN all you selfish fools, 17 people now have bought Slug 5, and NOBODY up to now has posted any sort of semi-formal review!

I say its bloody selfish! :loco: :very_ang: :blow_top: :spock:

It either sucks really bad, and no one wants to admit they paid top dollar for it, or it is great and they can't stop playing it ;)

-Nick

nruva said:
It either sucks really bad, and no one wants to admit they paid top dollar for it, or it is great and they can't stop playing it ;)

-Nick

Yeppers peppers. Exactly what I was thinking too.

How about it F**kers? How's the Fu-king game?

MrLonghair

Morden's Lackey
A friend in town will have his cart here tomorrow and I've got a camera capable of taking (shaky) 320x240 movies with sound.

I just gotta shake off this fever and I'll have 20 megs of vids hosted for you guys.. this weekend at latest

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
nruva said:

-Nick

Based on the videos I'm pretty sure it's not going to suck... Boring at worst... I think the people who got it just aren't the reviewing type. So far I've only heard good things. I'm probably going to sit out til the home cart or else I'd be the first to review. (And no matter what anyone says, I don't give MS4 flawless marks for presentation or whatever, so it's not like you can't trust me...)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Yeah... The game sounds good, but not as good as MS3...
plus it's supposedly way too easy... But oh well.
I'll still get it.

MrLonghair

Morden's Lackey
+++SLUG FLYER+++ said:
so mrlonghair, can i hold you to your word? can i expect slug 5 clips/mini review NO SPOILERS ?

Sadly no, both me and the guy who got the cart today are seriously busy with work :/

20 megs of vids expected to make it here on the weekend, unless someone makes some caps or vids before me.. I mean c'mon, no vids yet other than the official ones?

MrLonghair said:
Sadly no, both me and the guy who got the cart today are seriously busy with work :/

20 megs of vids expected to make it here on the weekend, unless someone makes some caps or vids before me.. I mean c'mon, no vids yet other than the official ones?

Yea no shit. Thanks to all pioneering members who have contributed material regarding the project... Metal slug 5.

However, I am soooo surprised still that MS5 reviews, opinions, and such aren't plastered all over the walls of this site, like blood in a butchershop

But maybe everyone's so let down over SVC (and the hype up to that) that nobody really has the mental energy to just go nutzoid over any new release again for a while.

I'm still sure as shit to get the homecart upon release. I will definately make it a point to collect all slugs someday. <Waits for a good price on an english MSX>

+++SLUG FLYER+++

Mickey's Coach
yeah , i know it may not be the same to you as an aes collector, but i am getting slug 5 mvs to complete my slug collection too! i love all of them, its such a neat series!!! great shootMup...prob the best shootemup series of all time...most consistent anyways..anyone got slug 4 mvs for sale?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Re: new pics!!

+++SLUG FLYER+++ said:
anyone seen shock box creations for slug 5/ sVc yet?:crying:
There's one for SvC in the Creative forum, by butta.

MrLonghair

Morden's Lackey
Said friend in town only needs MS2 to make his MS MVS collection complete. Upon completion I'll serve a pic of a filled and satishfied sex-slot.. I mean six-slot MVS.

So Friday night European time I suppose I'll bring vids here, gonna try to get some closeups of the sprites as well