Left of screen missing

laurie

Zero's Tailor
Im sure this has been asked once before but I cant remember the answer.
I just changed (pal) tv and now all my jap consoles have a missing section on the left of the screen, eg in svc almost a whole chara can go missing if stood right at the left hand side.

Is there any way around it?

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Check if your TV has some option (most likely hidden in a service menu, accessible through some button combo in the remote) to resize de screen.

Also, if you are using the scart lead, be sure to press the "->0" button in the remote many times to check all the available modes. In my TV, when I get it to RGB mode this way the screen moves to the right a bit.

And by the way, if this has been answered but you don't remember the reply, just use the search function, that's what it is for.

RVF400

Host for Orochi
how can you find the hidden menu?, is there a site that lsts em?

RVF400

Host for Orochi
nope doesn't work, if ne1 knows how to enter the service mode on a MATSUI 28M2 please let me know!.

RVF400

Host for Orochi
LOL i was brought up near rye!, how odd i never new guys in that area were into neo!, have you lived there long?

laurie

Zero's Tailor
Rye is a nice place. Bexhill is a shit hole, im afraid I have been here all my life.
I have been into snk since metal slug came out in the local arcade, Its still there as well. Before that it was piss poor amiga versions of aof. Still I just got my svc jap aes so im happy.

RVF400

Host for Orochi
haven't been to bexhill for years now, i used to go bowling there as a kid in that industrial park... ahh the memorys!.

laurie

Zero's Tailor
I cant find any way into the service menu.
My tv is an old KV-WX1U.
If anyone can find how to do it I would be very greatfull