K' and Kyokugen

Rodi

Crossed Swords Squire
OMG!!! Whip@!!!1 Whip!!!!!1

*orgasm*
Damn Falcoon I love you!!! ^_^

Though her whip seems a little too long... thats alright :D

K' looks slick as ever... though I think his trousers are a bit too high... Its usually below his waist and exposing his lower abs, bellybutton and pelvis... Yumm~
Too bad It's not drawn that way... but still looks uber :D

Hah Robert looked so 70's... cool! ;)

Moriya

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rodi said:
Hah Robert looked so 70's... cool! ;)

Now I see that there's only one disavantage to Terry getting his Garou outfit: he doesn't look 80's anymore. It would be pretty fun to have a team with 70's Robert, 80's Terry and 90's K'... :)

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
Kicking It Pimp Style---->
b_robert.jpg

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
I really would like if they change all the character sprites to the falcoon's cartoonish style, something like Matrimelee or RotD, only bigger.
:cool:

But I know I'm alone with this :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

NO STYLE DM

NEST Puppet
Verythrax said:
I really would like if they change all the character sprites to the falcoon's cartoonish style, something like Matrimelee or RotD, only bigger.
:cool:

But I know I'm alone with this :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

wouldnt that make it capcomish , Matrimelee and RotD were nice graphicsly (sp?) but nothing beats the usual kof style of drawing .
anyway , i like falcoon's art , but just for the portraits .

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
NO STYLE DM said:
wouldnt that make it capcomish , Matrimelee and RotD were nice graphicsly (sp?) but nothing beats the usual kof style of drawing .
anyway , i like falcoon's art , but just for the portraits .

I don't thinks it's the case. The Neo resolution and palette prevents any atempt to looks 'capcomish' :tickled: :tickled: But I know, the fans of course will prefer the classical style. But maybe a change like this could be able to revitalize this series for Neo for some more years.