Mirrored kafuin_gaira's SSV captures

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Hey gang, I have mirrored kafuin_gaira's SSV captures so that everyone that wants to can view them.

You can download them from here:

http://www.sgrepository.com/stuff/ssv/

@kafuin_gaira - If you don't want me to do this I will take them down. I just figure it will take the stress off your site/connection.

Enjoy!

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Excellent!

Hey Broken, who is doing your hosting? I am getting about 470k/sec downloads... might have to switch ;)

-Nick

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
nruva said:
Excellent!

Hey Broken, who is doing your hosting? I am getting about 470k/sec downloads... might have to switch ;)

-Nick

http://www.hostrocket.com/

These guys have been really great for me since I moved SGR to them a couple months ago. Plus their prices are great and they now offer rollover bandwidth for those that don't use all of it each month (sadly my account doesn't qualify since I had it before the promotion started :( ).

Each time I have emailed these folks a trouble ticket, they typically have the problem resolved in just a hour or two.

They have rocked for me.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Verythrax said:
It seems offline to me... 403 accesss forbidden.

Nope its online, I just have anyone from Brazil blocked from accessing the site.

Sorry about that, but thats the way its gotta be. A buncha peeps from Brazil awhile back was haXoring PHP Nuke powered sites and trying to find exploits to them. So I just blocked the entire country of Brazil from accessing the site.

I know thats shitty, but I have to protect the site and its contents.

Sorry.

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
broken said:
Nope its online, I just have anyone from Brazil blocked from accessing the site.

Sorry about that, but thats the way its gotta be. A buncha peeps from Brazil awhile back was haXoring PHP Nuke powered sites and trying to find exploits to them. So I just blocked the entire country of Brazil from accessing the site.

Sorry.

Well, well... our linux h4X0rZ are causing a lot of problems lately ^^ =P

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
The reuse in this game is pathetic. Not even funny. I bet your average neo fan couldnt tell that ukyo video from SS3. Whats worse is how nothing is in english. This goes to show westerners are not respected by the staff that did this game. As if it wasnt a lazy effort enough as it stands.

Wait for 2k3.

Shoutout33

n00b
I know that you are probably sick of this question Broken, but what do I have to do to see the movies? Do I HAVE to get Divix?:annoyed:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
broken said:

Sorry.

Hah, I kept waiting to read the 'Just kidding' in there but it never came. You really had that big of a problem? Weird.

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
lithy said:
Hah, I kept waiting to read the 'Just kidding' in there but it never came. You really had that big of a problem? Weird.

Well, I think that he'll change this the the dust settles... or after get a fix/patch to PHP Nuke to get his site secure enough.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Verythrax said:
Well, I think that he'll change this the the dust settles... or after get a fix/patch to PHP Nuke to get his site secure enough.

The site was fixed and secured the moment I read about teh Brazil hackers...problem is that these guys keep at it. They keep hammering and keep trying to look for exploits....so I will keep it blocked from them.