Sam Sho 5 comming to PS2!

NeoWinD

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Playing a game on a system that is not making the system even flinch is boring.

Playing a game on a system that is being pushing the system to it's limits, now thats great.

Not to mention, PS2 controller = No thanks, and yes I know you can buy arcade pads for it for 60 bucks... etc...

Sklabah

Another Striker
NeoWinD said:
Playing a game on a system that is not making the system even flinch is boring.

Playing a game on a system that is being pushing the system to it's limits, now thats great.

Wow, now thats a ridiculous statement. I mean, it's neat, sure. But if the games boring, it's boring. Soulstar pushed the Sega CD to it's limits, and guess what? The game is still ASS.

Tetris for Gameboy is about as simple as they come. Any system can take a nap pushing it. Guess what: It's a great game.

And, I can justify paying $39.99 for an incomplete translation. But $335 for an insert and far less than the Japanese counterpart? Count me out. I could barely stand the raping of Gunbird for PS that is Mobile Light Force, and that only cost me $9.99

SiegfriedFM

Geese's Thug
"Not to mention, PS2 controller = No thanks, and yes I know you can buy arcade pads for it for 60 bucks... etc..."

You can get a PS2 ($150), the game ($50) and a good arcade controller ($50) for less than the price of the SS5 cart.

NeoWinD

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Did I say I was paying 335.00 for it?

If i buy the game it will be in the future if prices go down as I can not afford any game thats 300+ dollars.

I was just stating that its an overall better experience to know you are playing such a bad ass game on a 14 year old system.

Was not trying to bring flames upon myself but I guess I asked for it.

rebellion1

Mr. Big's Thug
HOLY ALREADY TWO OTHER THREADS BATMAN!

rahahaha, just playin. Im happy as hell its gettin ported to ps2 because it'll have to be translated in english, and i'm almost damn sure that it won't get any censorship.

O

oceanvein

and now if they would just realese all these ports that they keep showing us!

EMAGDNIM

Vice's Love Slave
I like that fact that it's comming out for the PS2...there are others who don't won the system you know...and still enjoy the games...

Yamazaki_RJ

Overtop Pathfinder
In MVS, AES or even PS2, this game is crappy as hell.

SS series are dead, like Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting are.

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
Ae, Yamazaki_RJ!

Passa lá no thread português no International trocar um idéia em portuga c/ o pessoal ^^

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Yamazaki_RJ said:
In MVS, AES or even PS2, this game is crappy as hell.

SS series are dead, like Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting are.
They're still more alive than the cells in your brain... ¬_¬

Yamazaki_RJ

Overtop Pathfinder
Stifu said:
They're still more alive than the cells in your brain... ¬_¬

If the cells in my brain was dead, I would like that SS4 plus.

But my cell brains are still alive, and making me hate what Yuki has done with SS.

Verythrax said:
Ae, Yamazaki_RJ!
Passa lá no thread português no International trocar um idéia em portuga c/ o pessoal ^^

Eu passo lá qualquer hora dessas! :D

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Yamazaki_RJ said:
If the cells in my brain was dead, I would like that SS4 plus.

But my cell brains are still alive, and making me hate what Yuki has done with SS.
SS4 was more like SS3+ than SS5 is like SS4+...
I mean, there's overall more changes in SS5 from SS4 than for SS4 from SS3...

And just because you don't like the game (did you even play it anyway ?) doesn't make the SS series dead.

Sklabah

Another Striker
Hey, NeoWinD

Not really flaming, just breaking it down. I love playing my Neo games, but I don't discount the quality of a good port, which is highly possible in these times. The game is the game, no matter the system.

Here's hoping for a good game, and a high quality port for those who want the complete experience in English.

No hard feelings.