Any word on Pre-Orders for KOF 2003 MVS? AES?

tbogard99

New Challenger
Hey Shawn

Do you have any information on the MVS release of King of Fighters 2003? Last I heard the release date was supposed to be Dec. 11th. Can you confirm this? Do you have any word on price and format (Cart or Jamma)?

Also is there any word on the AES version?

thanks

Shawn

snkusa.com
Sorry, it is too early to provide any new information for this release. MS5 is the next home release and it is still too early to release information for MS5. My hands are tied, but thanks for asking.

tbogard99

New Challenger
Shawn said:
Sorry, it is too early to provide any new information for this release. MS5 is the next home release and it is still too early to release information for MS5. My hands are tied, but thanks for asking.

Ok, thanks for the update. I'll be ready to place my order when pre-orders do open up.

thanks

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
tbogard99 said:
Ok, thanks for the update. I'll be ready to place my order when pre-orders do open up.

thanks

Me too. This is the game I HAVE to have. MS5 will be nice, but if you ask those on the boards that know me, I pretty much live for KOF.

Sad, I know.
Spike

Geshwinne DI

Super Sidekicks 2
Yeah, this one's definitely mine........maybe if I'm lucky I'll be the first one to preorder.....

Take care.