MS5 MVS Cart kits for sale at neostore for $369!!

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
I don't think $369 is so high, especially considering how long of a wait it will be untill the homecart will be released.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I think, after today's little price war that made it go down below $300, that people will be more willing to wait now. I mean, it was $290 or something like that, but then everyone went back up. I think I may wait to see the first guy that budges.... now that we know what they are semi-willing to sell at.

If there were that many SS0, then I know I'm safe, since I got that looong after it came out, and still there were some left. To my surprise, but never the less.

Spike

Freelancer

Banned
$369 is perfectly reasonable. Just think back to a few months ago when SVC debuted over the $1,000 price point. KOF2002 was initially released at that price level as well.

matrimelee

Hardened Shock Trooper
Holy shit. I actually want this game more than SVC. Too many things I gotta do right now though, I gotta build an Xbox for a member here for a trade, just bought SVC in October (don't have it yet though), Christmas, and to boot I just came across some kickass stuff for my Cavalier (at small small prices with install, since it's from a friend that sold his Cavalier but kept all his upgrades).

Hopefully it'll be cheaper by the time I can afford it!

Robert Wallace

Sieger's Squire
l_ms5mvsofficial.jpg

Damn this price dropped very fast!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll never buy a new release game in the first month again ever.....

Im going to offer $200.00 for anyone who wants to sell me their MS5 Kit used.:D Play it for a while and sell it to me cheap!

Freelancer said:
$369 is perfectly reasonable. Just think back to a few months ago when SVC debuted over the $1,000 price point. KOF2002 was initially released at that price level as well.

May I be of asking if I may see your paycheck?

JrZyBud

New Challenger
I think $369 is a fair price as well . . . Ive already put in my preorder and I cant wait to get my copy of the game. I figure I got a pretty good deal on the SVC MVS (that is if it actually comes out) so it all evens out in the end. Gotta support Shawn!

MarcoRossi

Zero's Secretary
Damn... Metal Slug 5 was the only reason for me, to keep the homecart-system, but now I couldn´t resist and placed an order for the MVS-version.

Does anyone know, how long it takes from USA to Germany with the USPS EMS-shipping method (costs 34$ to Germany) till I can plug the cart in my slot?

I´m looking forward to play this game at last! :drool:

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Got mine!

Just placed my order $369 + $23 for Overnight delivery!

Only $392 (including shipping) a week after it's release!!!

I paid Shawn $753 (including shipping) for MS4 within 2 weeks of it's release.

I will post my impressions this weekend...

:D

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Re: Got mine!

T_Smallz said:
Just placed my order $369 + $23 for Overnight delivery!

Only $392 (including shipping) a week after it's release!!!

I paid Shawn $753 (including shipping) for MS4 within 2 weeks of it's release.

I will post my impressions this weekend...

:D

Too bad you missed it for $289.

-Nick

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Now not Later...

I know I was going to order it and by the time I got home it was back to $369... :(

Oh well, the price rocks as it is. Buy this shit up you know you want it! :cool:

I will be playing in a matter of hours and I don't have to worry about a limited run of the mvs cart on my favorite series (metal slug) on the neo. I have my 6 slot loaded with the other 5 slugs just waiting for number 5 to arrive and fill up all 6 lovely slots!!! :glee:

megageoff76

Crazed MVS Addict
How many carts do they make in a limited run?
I would rather save up some cash first, but if its a case of get it now or never...

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
FYI

I am told that there will only be one to two runs of the MVS cart (depending on sales volume) from here on out. Everything else will be jamma. The reason for the limited MVS carts is to satisfy the few operators still using the multislots. A majority do not have a neo motherboard any longer/ever and can buy the operator friendly jamma version...

Don't let Slug 5 pass you buy...

Last edited:

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
WOW!

All I can say is "worth every penny"!

If you don't buy this game today your are either stupid or broke! :tickled:

Impressions after I whipe the spooge off my cab... :drool_2:

megageoff76

Crazed MVS Addict
Cheers Smallz, looks like im going to have to get out the credit card then...

Does anyone know the Meg count for this cart yet?

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Mysterious Pine said:
May I be of asking if I may see your paycheck?

you really don't post here often do you?

There were people that bought SVC at 1800 when it was first released, so yes, I agree that the price is reasonable for a new release.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
You now possess it? Tell us how it is! I won't be getting mine until Saturday. Do tell do tell!

Spike

PS: My inbox is fucked. It's not full... has NOTHING in it, and yet, people can't pm me. So mail me if you can. Thanks.

Impressions, please!

Last edited:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Spike Spiegel said:

Spike

PS: My inbox is fucked. It's not full... has NOTHING in it, and yet, people can't pm me. So mail me if you can. Thanks.

Check if you have sent messages, and delete them.

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
You now possess it? Tell us how it is! I won't be getting mine until Saturday. Do tell do tell!

Spike

Impressions, please!

Also check your messages older than thirty days or whatever, I had some old ones that dropped off the bottom of the page.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
omg

"Will post impressions later"

and we get

.. 5 drooly pictures.. great.