Preorder for Metal Slug Advance at Walmart*

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
The preorder for Metal Slug Advance is now up at Walmart.com
here is the info... http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=2309857&sourceid=0100000030910868702498

Release Date 01/12/2004
Price $29.75

Description

Enjoy series favorites, such as Crossroad Entrances, and a host of new features. Embark upon five challenging missions, as well as four mini stages, including subterranean dungeons, mysterious ruins, limestone caverns, lava zones and more. As you complete additional assignments you will be able to move onto another stage. Look out for hidden missions as you go and discover more than 100 types of Metal Slug E-cards, which will affect the status of the characters. As you decide which cards to select in order to accomplish your mission, you will further sharpen your strategic thinking and master Metal Slug Advance.

Features:
Embark upon five missions
Enter four mini stages, including dangerous dungeons, lava zones, mysterious ruins and subterranean lakes
Complete additional missions to move onto another stage
Discover hidden missions
Collect Metal Slug E-cards to help you advance

Nothing really new;)

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
New tagline should be...

"Not a shooter! Struggle!"

;)

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
0082886270001_215X215.jpg

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Metal Slug e-cards? Wow they are taking it a little seriously arent they? Have any non-nintendo games had e-cards yet?

:multi_co:

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Nesagwa said:
Metal Slug e-cards? Wow they are taking it a little seriously arent they? Have any non-nintendo games had e-cards yet?

I believe in japan the "Hamtaro" gba game also had e-reader cards.

biocat

Kula's Candy
Nesagwa said:

I think it's something you collect in game. Nothing to do with the e-card reader. At least, that's what I've heard.

If it is actual e-cards for the card reader, that'd be pretty damn cool.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Yeah, maybe unlock extra slugs and stuff. :buttrock:

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Nesagwa said:

Before this comes up AGAIN, I posted info about these e-cards a while ago and it turns out that you collect them IN GAME and that the name was just a [bad] coiciencidence. There is a thread about it that I made a while ago where I end up looking stupid :D

Lord_Yama

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Well, that's good, because I don't have that stupid E-Reader yet. I'll preorder this from Gamestop or EBX as son as it can be preordered ;)

(I order nothing form Wal-Mart, they are EVIL)

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Damnit, they should fix it to say "Virtual e-cards"

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Shapermc said:
Before this comes up AGAIN, I posted info about these e-cards a while ago and it turns out that you collect them IN GAME and that the name was just a [bad] coiciencidence. There is a thread about it that I made a while ago where I end up looking stupid :D
Cock gobbler! I already bought an e-reader with the long term intention of using it with MSA! :eek:

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
ResOGlas said:
Cock gobbler! I already bought an e-reader with the long term intention of using it with MSA! :eek:
I sincerly hope that your joking... Well if you have not opened it yet you could bring it back for instore credit. :confused: