Rodi

Crossed Swords Squire
That last guy looks like Gouki/Akuma :D

Oh and that chick looks cute and somehow sadistic I could say :P

She reminds me of Poison too xD

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
I just knew after what they did with 2K2, 2K3 was gonn abe special.

I mean with 2K2 they could have just thrown togeather another kof98 but they added so many new animations, so many new moves and some fantastic Bg's. After that i knew a new saga would mean new gameplay and characters and imo they definately have delivered!

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Wow, she looks mighty nice, if not particularly final boss material.

NO STYLE DM

NEST Puppet
great pics ,
ehh , is chizuru's sister a twin ? i mean i love chizuru , but the idea of a twin .. egh .

Killercrossover

Zero's Secretary
Wow :eek: These are great pics, KOF 2003 keeps looking better and better. Looks like the graphics are improved a great deal. Can't wait to get this game.:multi_co:

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
the guy is mukah in my report.. chiz and her twin maki.. the other chick i never saw

brammes

n00b
Re: Re: KOF' 2003 mid-bosses screens

GENOCIDE CUTTER '94 said:
779_1.jpg

Rugal before he self destructed?

Mukai, the one Rugal was modeled after, anyone remember seeing a pic that had multiple rugal in tubels (horizontal), being made, they where probably modeldeld after this monster.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
So are Chiz and Maki identical sprite with different moves, or what?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Well, they obviously look the exact same... You can see that from the first picture posted here, and you could see it in some other topic...

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
Shit i can't wait for real SNK/PLAYMORE released pics... I want to see the shots clear and sweet and not from a cell phone.. but i am happy to see them..:D

Hun

Morden's Lackey
Wait a minute! Wasn't Maki got killed by Goenitz before KoF'96 started? Why is she here in KoF 2003? Don't tell me, she's been cloned, isn't she? And Mukai is the guy who Rugal was modeled after, man, Mukai looked alot scarier than Rugal. Wonder how strong Mukai is when compared with Rugal.

NO STYLE DM

NEST Puppet
Hun said:
Wait a minute! Wasn't Maki got killed by Goenitz before KoF'96 started? Why is she here in KoF 2003? Don't tell me, she's been cloned, isn't she? And Mukai is the guy who Rugal was modeled after, man, Mukai looked alot scarier than Rugal. Wonder how strong Mukai is when compared with Rugal.

i dont remember anything about maki even being mentioned before 2k3 , but if what you are saying i true , then maki is probably a mirror image or something

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Identical sprites is kinda lame, at least Bison's dolls have different haircuts...