US KOF2003 Loke Test

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I hadn't seen this up here yet so this is from the official SNKUSA site, I saw it reposted from Trieu.

SNK NEOGEO USA is at it again with special debuts of hit games. Once again, SNK NG USA will be debuting King of Fighters 2003 at Winnetka's Fun Zone Arcade in Chatsworth, CA.

From what we've heard, KOF 2003 beats the previous versions. Come and see for yourself!!!

Here are the details:

Date: Saturday, December 6, 2003

Place: Winnetka Fun Zone
9201 Winnetka Ave
Chatsworth, CA 91311

Time: 10 A.M. - Whenever the crowd wants to leave. Just kidding. Like the last event, it should last until about 7 p.m. or so. And like last time, expect some free posters, from King of Fighters 2003 to Metal Slug 5.

SNK NEOGEO USA representatives will be there to answer questions and as long as it's not hidden boss codes, you'll surely get an answer.

Be there to test out both King of Fighters 2003 and play some Slug 5.

This announcement was made official by SNK NEOGEO USA as well, so this event is set in stone.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I plan on owning Slug 5 by that time. :buttrock:

Now what I want to know is, when's KOF coming out? It's called 2003 but 2003 is almost over. :shame:

Spike

mrchafe

Mr. Big's Thug
If somebody could get me a poster of any game, I would be eternally thankful.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Mapquest says a 29 minute drive from my front door. I'll be there...

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
I'm about 90% sure I'll be there, I'll find out what's going to happen a few days before the event.

ShockXtreatment

Kuroko's Training Dummy
=)

WOO HOO

I as at the debut for SVC, I'll be there again with as one of the many asians there lol.

I'll be there again kicking some ass:mad: and saying sup to you guys. :drool_2:

Koh

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I made a thread that got stickied :) I'm proud.

Anyway for people that went to the SvC test, how many people were there? How many of them from the boards? Do you see this advertised outside the online communities?

KOF_FANATIK

Astra Superstar
.... sup dude

lithy said:
I made a thread that got stickied :) I'm proud.

Anyway for people that went to the SvC test, how many people were there? How many of them from the boards? Do you see this advertised outside the online communities?

There were about 50-70+ people there.Board members roughly around 10 or 11 . Vinh was there also but he left after about an hour. I heard Feelgood made it there after everybody left.

But alot of people were saying they read it off at SRK.com and SNK-CAPCOM.com, and decided to show up.

Hopefully KOF2k3's will be just as big.:drool_2:

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
I guess i'll be making my camio appearance. Despite this being KOF, i'm sure the Winnetka fun zone with find a way to screw me and leave me stuck with Dhalsim again, lol. :D

SNK Junkie

n00b
Worth the hour drive for me.

I was at the SvC loke test as well. Since it's at the same place I'm not too worried.

Hopefully they'll be giving away some of those mini pens also. My girlfriend jacked me for mine.

aria

Former Moderator
Have fun,

I'll be in the midst of finals hell in the snowy tundra of Minihellpolis.

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
Why is their no East coast beta test??? Someone please get some good Video.. were counting on you all... be a team.. also i hear some talk of the controls being all shity for 03' so if they are please guys open your mouths and talk to the SNK reps.. its all in your hands now.. can't wait to hear a report..:glee:

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
Bobak said:
Have fun,

I'll be in the midst of finals hell in the snowy tundra of Minihellpolis.

awww shoot, i was hoping to talk to ya again, well, good luck on yer finals, and when you pass, yell out "VICTOLY" for me ^__^

SNK Junkie

n00b
geekabilly said:
Why is their no East coast beta test??? Someone please get some good Video.. were counting on you all... be a team.. also i hear some talk of the controls being all shity for 03' so if they are please guys open your mouths and talk to the SNK reps.. its all in your hands now.. can't wait to hear a report..:glee:
I was wondering the same thing...is it because no one is willing to sponsor a loke test ?