Sammy creates official SVC Chaos joystick?

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
"Official" SVC Chaos joystick made by Sammy for PS2

I can't really go for that button layout. If they would have used the standard neo configuration, maybe I would have considered it as my primary neo joystick via the PS2->Neo joystick converter , but I guess the neo button layout would have rendered it useless for other PS2 titles.
paOS-1a-78-9q-70-2ww-91-1-77-1.jpg

Rodi

Crossed Swords Squire
and I wonder how these joysticks are gonna get fixed once they're broken...
I get that alot with my PC joysticks... at least has warranty...

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Welcome to last week.

This reported from the Playasia site literally months ago. Why have you bothered returning to the site?? We got enough spam from you the last time... :annoyed:

TB@SNK-Capcom

Quiz Detective
Tarma said:
Welcome to last week.

This reported from the Playasia site literally months ago. Why have you bothered returning to the site?? We got enough spam from you the last time... :annoyed:

Could you link me to the thread? This converter looks interesting.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Tarma said:
Welcome to last week.

My apologies, i've been out of the neo scene for awhile and wasn't aware of any prior posts about this joystick. I did a search on the forums and didn't get any result, so I could only assume that It wasn't mentioned. I guess i'll try more keywords next time.;)