Joseph Joestar:"OH MY GOD!!!"

rebellion1

Mr. Big's Thug
HOLY ALREADY ANOTHER THREAD BATMAN!!!

Lolz, just playing. I'm happy as hell about it too, but i just have the concern of what happened when last blade 2 was ported over to america with all the censorship.

Though that was through agetec, and the general consensus is that SNK playmore won't be censoring games in america.

You think it will get a M rating because of all the violence? (is it as violent as 4? )

Also on the EB page, why the hell is the Picture coming soon image a scrambled up image of Oni? Why didn't they scramble up an image of a game that doesn't suck so bad?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Kujou Jotarou: "Yare yare daze..."

But at least the 15th is a Tuesday, so this may end up being the actual date.

Always cool to see another Jojo fan -- even more relevent now that the main character of KOF '03 looks like he could be a character from part 5 of the comic (pretty close to Buchyarati, or however you want to spell it in romaji).

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
it may be old news but it's still freaking great news

rebellion1

Mr. Big's Thug
and of course dangerousk and all his infinite knowledge has to come in with his 2 cents.
Yes, i am sure that the tens of thousands of extra people who will now be able to experience these games should be deprived just because they don't cost upwards of $300.

and if sam showdown 5 is in english, then it wouldn't be an Inferior port now would it?:loco:

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
rebellion1 said:
and if sam showdown 5 is in english, then it wouldn't be an Inferior port now would it?:loco:

Ah, the rebel speaks wisdom!

Phat money says the port will translate the story lines.

Oh, the quandry!:help:

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
rebellion1 said:

Yes it still would. :D But the more money for SNK, the better. Hopefully these ports don't get delayed and delayed and delayed...

You want a story, go read a book.