Metal Slug 5 Poster....

Frame Gride 2

Robert Garcia's Butler
Metal_Slug_5.jpg

Metal_Slug_5_2.jpg

enjoy!

Frame Gride 2

Robert Garcia's Butler
whoops didnt realize u guys got urs in the other thread heh... this is what happens when you forget all about the poster and it pops up in the mail unexpectedly :p ;) :loco:

So sad... I never received mine. I was really looking forward to this poster damn it. I thought for sure I sent a reply before they took down the link.
Any one else still waiting to receive a MS5 poster?

Criterionradiohead ;)

Todd

Galford's Armourer
Yep im still waiting for mine. i know my luck though i never get anything free. In fact im still waiting for my free gamepro subscription!!!

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Yeah, I just got mine today, too. LOL. How can they afford to mail that off and just give it away for free? I'll never know!

Spike

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
I never got one either. :crying: :crying: I thought I was quick to put in an email address, guess not fast enough. I would have def gotten that biatch framed too. Damn

Mauski

n00b
Spike Spiegel said:
Yeah, I just got mine today, too. LOL. How can they afford to mail that off and just give it away for free? I'll never know!

Spike

How? Just look at the price of new games! You could buy an PS2 with web adapter and couple of games for a price of one new MVS game.

And by the way, I play teh romz :D They are the reason why I bought my cabinet. Now I have bought almost all of my favorite games as MVS cartridges.

RVF400

Host for Orochi
GOD DAMN IT, where mine!, i was definetly one of the first to e-mail them, damn.:mad:

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
lithy said:
What do you guys mean by bent...
It comes in a really thick toilet paper tube that is really long. What happens if you bend a toilet paper tube about 45 degrees? That is what my tube looked like when I got it. I f'n hate the postal service.

NO STYLE DM

NEST Puppet
why did you post the poster twice ?
it bothers poor 56kb users like myself .
it looks nice though .

jaydubnb

Windjammers Wonder
My Slug poster arrived today! Anyone know the dimensions of it (I'm not home right now to measure)? I wanna frame this puppy and hang her up!

Allien133

Astra Superstar
jaydubnb said:
My Slug poster arrived today! Anyone know the dimensions of it (I'm not home right now to measure)? I wanna frame this puppy and hang her up!

Hmmm, your in NY, so maybe it will take another day to get to Mass. I hope i get mine tomorrow. :annoyed: