Snk Playmore Update: november 20 (Gato, Kyo and Iori arts, and lot of things to read)

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
+Main story and chars added (Gato, Kyo, and Iori)

KOF' 2003

chara_gato01.jpg
chara_gato02.jpg

chara_iori01.jpg
chara_iori02.jpg

chara_kyo01.jpg
chara_kyo02.jpg

+KOF' 2003 in engrish updated

+a new report about the NG FREAKS case:

"November 20, 2003
SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION

Neogeo Freaks

The litigation, between SNK, Dion Dakis, d.b.a. NeoGeo Freak, and Chris Ray has been settled pursuant to terms that included Dion Dakis, d.b.a. NeoGeo Freak, and Chris Ray entering into a Stipulated Permanent Injunction, forever prohibiting them from selling any products that infringe SNK's copyrights and trademarks. To view the Stipulated Permanent Injunction, click here.

As a limited exception to the Permanent Injunction, the video games on the list below, and only those video games, were purchased from SNK Corporation Japan, and were sold by Neogeo Freaks/NGF USA with the permission of SNK Corporation Japan. These games were sold by Neogeo Freaks/NGF USA with the corrected English AES inserts with the permission of SNK Corporation Japan.

The List of Games purchased from SNK Corporation Japan is as follows:
1. ADK - Gan Gan - Japanese
2. Aero Fighters 2 - English
3. Aero Fighters 2 - Sonic Wings 2 - Japanese
4. Aero Fighters 3 - Japanese only
5. Aggressors of Dark Kombat - English
6. Alpha Mission 2
7. Andro Dunos
8. Art of Fighting
9. Art of Fighting 2
10. Art of Fighting 3 - English
11. Art of Fighting 3 - Japanese
12. Bang Bead
13. Bang Busters
14. Baseball Stars Professional
15. Baseball Stars 2
16. Blazing Star - Japanese only
17. Blue's Journey - English
18. Blue's Journey - Raguy - Japanese
19. Breakers - Japanese
20. Breakers Revenge
21. Burning Fight
22. Captain Tomaday
23. Crossed Swords
24. Crossed Swords 2
25. Cyberlip
26. Double Dragon - English
27. Double Dragon - Japanese
28. Eightman
29. Fatal Fury - English
30. Fatal Fury - Japanese
31. Fatal Fury 2
32. Fatal Fury Special - English
33. Fatal Fury Special - Japanese
34. Fatal Fury 3 - English
35. Fatal Fury 3 - Japanese
36. Fight Fever
37. Flip Shot
38. Football Frenzy
39. Galaxy Fight - English
40. Galaxy Fight - Japanese
41. Ganryu
42. Ghost Pilots
43. Goal Goal Goal
44. Ironclad
45. Kabui Klash - Japanese
46. Karnov's Revenge
47. Karnov's Revenge/Fighter History Dynamite - Japanese
48. King of Fighters '94 - English
49. King of Fighters '94 - Japanese
50. King of Fighters '95 - English
51. King of Fighters '95 - Japanese
52. King of Fighters '96 - English
53. King of Fighters '96 - Japanese
54. King of Fighters '97 - English
55. King of Fighters '97 - Japanese
56. King of Fighters '98 - English
57. King of Fighters '98 - Japanese
58. King of Fighters '99 - English
59. King of Fighters '99 - Japanese
60. King of Fighters 2000 - English
61. King of Fighters 2000 - Japanese
62. King of Fighters 2001 - English
63. King of Fighters 2001 - Japanese
64. King of Fighters 2002 - English
65. King of Fighters 2002 - Japanese
66. King of Fighters 2002 Plus - English
67. King of Fighters 2002 Plus - Japanese
68. King of the Monsters
69. King of the Monsters - Japanese
70. King of the Monsters 2
71. Kizuna Encounter - English
72. Kizuna Encounter - Japanese
73. Last Blade, The - English
74. Last Blade, The - Japanese
75. Last Blade 2, The - English
76. Last Blade 2, The - Japanese
77. Last Resort
78. League Bowling
79. Legend of Success Joe - Japanese
80. Magical Drop
81. Magician Lord
82. Mahjong Bakatonosama - Japanese only
83. Mahjong Janshin Densetsu - Japanese only
84. Mahjong Kyo Retsuden - Japanese only
85. Mahjong Minasano - Japanese only
86. Mark of the Wolves - English
87. Mark of the Wolves - Japanese
88. Master of Syougi
89. Matrimelee
90. Metal Slug - English
91. Metal Slug - NGF (economy version)
92. Metal Slug - Japanese
93. Metal Slug 2 - English
94. Metal Slug 2 - Japanese
95. Metal Slug X - English
96. Metal Slug X - Japanese
97. Metal Slug 3 - English
98. Metal Slug 3 - Japanese
99. Metal Slug 4
100. Mutation Nation - English
101. Mutation Nation - Japanese
102. Nam 1975 - English
103. Nam 1975 - Japanese - plastic (extremely rare)
104. Neo Driftout
105. Neo Turfmasters - English
106. Neo Turfmasters - Japanese
107. NeoGeo Cup 98 - Japanese
108. Nightmare in the Dark
109. Ninja Combat
110. Ninja Commando
111. Ninja Masters - English
112. Ninja Masters - Jjjapanese
113. Overtop - Japanese only
114. Pleasure Goal
115. Power Spikes 2
116. Prehistoric Isle 2
117. Pulstar - Japanese only
118. Quiz Chibi Marukochan Deluxe
119. Quiz Detective
120. Quiz Detective 2
121. Quiz King of Fighters
122. Rage of the Dragons
123. Ragnagard - Japanese
124. Real Bout Fatal Fury
125. Real Bout Fatal Fury - Japanese
126. Real Bout Fatal Fury Special - English
127. Real Bout Fatal Fury Special - Japanese
128. Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 - English
129. Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 - Japanese
130. Riding Hero
131. Robo Army
132. Samurai Showdown _ English
133. Samurai Showdown 2 - Euro - NeoGeo logo
134. Samurai Showdown 2 - Japanese
135. Samurai Showdown 3 - English
136. Samurai Showdown 3 - Japanese
137. Samurai Showdown 4 - English
138. Samurai Showdown 4 - Japanese
139. Savage Reign
140. Sengoku - English
141. Sengoku - Japanese
142. Sengoku 2 - English
143. Sengoku 2 - Japanese
144. Sengoku 3 - English
145. Sengoku 3 - Japanese
146. Shock Troopers
147. Shock Troopers: 2nd Squad - Japanese
148. Soccer Brawl
149. Spin Master - English
150. Spin Master - Miracle Adventure
151. Stakes Winner
152. Stakes Winner 2 - Japanese only
153. Street Hoops
154. Strikers 1945 PLUS
155. Super Dodgeball
156. Super Sidekicks
157. Super Sidekicks 2
158. Super Sidekicks 3
159. Super Spy, The
160. Thrash Rally
161. Top Hunter - English
162. Top Hunter - Japanese
163. Top Players Golf
164. 2020 Super Baseball
165. Twinkle Star Sprites - Japanese only
166. Ultimate 11, The - English
167. Ultimate 11, The - Japanese
168. Viewpoint
169. V-Liner
170. Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer - English
171. Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer - Japanese
172. Windjammers - Flying Power Disc - Japanese
173. World Heroes
174. World Heroes 2
175. World Heroes 2 Jet
176. World Heroes Perfect - English
177. World Heroes Perfect - Japanese
178. Warlocks of the Fates
179. World Soccer 96
180. Zed Blade "

Last edited:

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
here is the Garou team story from the engrish version of KOF' 2003 website:

"At the appointed coffee shop, the figure of Terry Bogard is still nowhere to be found.
The seats of the open terrace are fully exposed to view from the street. The two sitting in the delicately constructed chairs are men of exceptional build. Between the two, one is the champ of Muay Thai kickboxing, and the other is the king of professional wrestling.
"...Don't sit there like a clam. How about a cup of Java?"
"No."
"Look, if you'd just take off that bird mask, you'd be able to drink it, right?"
"It's not a bird. It's a griffon mask."
"Whatever! Take it off. Now! Thanks to your whack little mask, even I've begun to feel like a complete freak."
"Being noticed is the fate of a hero, don't you know?"
(...Terry, Andy, enough playing around. You'd better show up, like, yesterday...)
Mind you, Joe is not averse to standing out. But standing out and being part of a freak-show are two different things. Being noticed has got to be on Joe's own esthetic and philosophical terms.
"Hey! It's Tizoc! Tizoc the Griffon! How about an autograph?!"
"Hah, hah, hah! You got it, buddy."
"All right! Thanks!"
Flushed with joy, the child begins to leave...then he and Joe's eyes meet.
"U-Uh, can I get your autograph? You gotta be the Great Ninja Mister Minami, aren't you? You lost the title match with Tizoc recently and became his bootlicker, I hear."
"OK, kiddo. Listen and listen good..."
"Y-Yeah..."
Had you removed Joe's trademark headband right now, you'd probably be able to make out the vivid blue vein bulging out from his temple.
"I...am really...the one and only..."
"Great Ninja, Mister Minami, aren't you? Sorry. Guess I'm late again."
"Geez, Terry. You're ancient! How about being on time just once, eh?"
With his typically casual air, Terry Bogard made himself known. Squatting down, he looks into the kid's eyes.
"If you're not polite and leave out the 'Mister' he might turn you into a toad with his ninja arts. Mister Minami's pretty tough, you know."
"U-Uh OK. I'll be careful."
"You've got your autograph. Now we've got some important stuff to talk about now, so why not go play over there?" "OK!"
Joe, having been referred to as the 'pretty tough' ninja, throws a hissy fit and takes it out on the waitress by yelling for an alligator steak. Terry orders a cup of coffee.
"Take a chill pill there, Mister Minami."
"Hmph. You got the kids eating out of your hand as always."
"You lack the knack with tykedom."
"Butt out, bird face. So, where's Andy? This tournament...I'm talking KOF, of course. He's in, isn't he? He's doing it, right?"
Terry shrugs his robust-looking shoulders.
"Hey, hey! What do you mean? You're not telling me this beak boy'll be subbing for Andy, are you?"
"It's not a bird. It's a griffon mask."
"That's right."
Whether affirming the nature of the mask or Andy's substitution is unclear, but, at any rate, Terry nods. The coffee arrives. The alligator steak doesn't.
"You remember Andy's disciple, don't you, Joe?"
Terry inquires of his friend while he heaps cream and sugar into his coffee as any Yank like him would.
"Disciple? ...Oh, yeah, that something-Maru guy. Wasn't he just a kid?"
"The mumps, I'm told."
"..."
The disciple's condition isn't fatal, but the big A's worried about aggravating his condition. That's why he didn't want to leave Japan at this time...anyway that's the way Andy's message read."
"Hmph. Talk about your doting masters."
"Hey, shut up. In spite of that, he's a tough task master. But I guess that's different from training. I guess you'd call it 'koshi-kondo' in Japanese."
"'Koshi-kondo' ...the phrase that expresses the sublime relationship of trust between master and disciple. The Japanese language sure is cool. Seems your brother is, too."
"He can't match you, champ."
Terry and Griffon. The two exchange a firm handshake across the table.
"Hey, hey. Try to get along, you two. Jeesh! How about I teach you another sublime Japanese expression? It goes, 'Atchi ni ike, kono busu!' Try it the next time you're hitting on chicks."
"Wow. What does it mean? This KOF's sponsor is Japanese, you know. Mixing a little Japanese into my victory speech marks the consideration of a true gentleman."
"Okay, I'll teach you a load of beautiful Japanese expressions after we win."
Terry sucks out the contents of his coffee cup to the last drop.
"Well, here we are. We go with the team we have here this time. I'm counting on you."
"I've got no complaints. As long as chickadee face doesn't cramp our style."
"I've no objections. As long as we fight fair and square, I'm in."
"OK! Everything's copasetic. With this solved I can finally pay my respects to my father."
"? ...Oh, a little memorial visit, is it?"
"My ritual before the tournament. I hate to say this but could you guys wait here awhile?"
"No way! You've got to be joking! You'd have me hang out here longer with the mysterious bird boy? I'm coming along with you."
"It's not a bird. It's a griffon mask!"
"Can it! If the beak fits, wear it. Bird boy! Bird boy! BIRD BOY!"
"It's a griffon mask!!!"

Terry reclines back in his chair and looks up at the sky. His long hair parts to reveal the high wide sky above.
(Pop, this year...what can I tell you?)

"I said stop up your cakehole, bird face! Chew on a caterpillar, why don't you?"
"How about you buttoning up?! For I am Tizoc, the gentlemanly griffon!!!"

(...It looks like it's going to be a raucous and tiring tourney.)"

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
here is the main storyline (traduced with babelfish):

"To a world's largest scale the grapple conference of the highest level.
The "king of Fighters"

ƒ‹ƒK￾[ƒ‹ collapsed on that stage, could seal ƒIƒ￾ƒ`, also ƒlƒXƒc kept collapsing and.

The numerous drama which is unfolded.
But those at the time of what being hidden with a some thick curtain, touching the eye of the public was not.

While including such a connection, this year king of Fighters opening decided.
The sponsor of the conference is existence of puzzle again, that opacity it receives, at the various places, various guesses are disordered and fly.

But in spite even to that, successively the experienced grapple house which states participation.
When the participant whose degree of distinction is high verifies that large number it is, also each media which is prudent, started picking up KOF simultaneously to that.

The new rule "multiple shift" which now is introduced from the conference, in other words announcement of free work shift system into boundary, that develops to social phenomenon, monopolizes the topic in the world.
The newspaper magazine like every week united the special edition article centering on this rule where strategy of speedy tournament development and the team unit is required simultaneously, with TV, the abrupt critics hitting the desk, the everyday life which thrives the thermal valve continued.

"The party who is strong to the world, still absurdly is",
Fang sword, griffon mask, duo remaining overnight, ƒVƒFƒ“ Woo.
...... And, ash ƒNƒŠƒ€ƒ]ƒ“.
Their names the fact that it reaches the point where it is known gradually via the net just this KOF noise was opportunity.
As for them being accustomed to the new star which creates disturbance in KOF?
Or......

In everyday life of excitement, preparation advances steadily.
Stage of the local conference is decided, the audiences where schedule is prepared, moves to the area of first game successively.
In order that atmosphere of street fighting spirit is produced, the meeting place was set to city, but pattern of the tournament comes to the point of with to be relayed broadcast with the enormous screen, during period, the stadium of several tens of thousands of human accommodation scales, is guaranteed at the city of here and there.

2003 December.

The time it visited.
This year the curtain of the stage rises."

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
And finally the Outlaw storyline (traduced with babelfish):

"Hay hay hay! ₠coming punk. As for there the ⼠which is we seat? "
"......"
Whether "ƒVƒJƒg. The ƒM￾[ƒX way, this kung fu guy, educating a little? "
"There is no place and the like where you transfer to the dog",
"...... The ⼠which is not audible well. Speaking once more, everyone? "
"As for address of the pet dog you said that it is the kennel. With this satisfaction? "
"‚Ä ‚ß ‚¥......"
"ƒqƒƒƒnƒnƒn, good ‚º brothers. Seeing. Swiftly the ‚Á ‚Ï ‚¶ ‚ß! "

That, was, the respective first voice of the day when for the first time 3 people make the face meet.
Stick technique using of the English graduate, ƒrƒŠ￾[ Caen.
Broker and Yamazaki dragon two of darkness.
And, the fist method arrival which will be been comfortable the mark ‚Á it is the man of the long hair.
"The certain ‚Ä ‚ß ‚¥, the fang sword you said. To live long and the fungus ‚è ‚á, to study the how to be effective of the mouth "
"......"
That man that was young still, it manages the fist method of the hardness type which begins eight polar fists with the physique which is made the ‚Á rear end, and had what which the air around Hari is made to stuff. As for the commendable kind of human who fears with that, the one person it is not in this wide room.
The person and only 1 person it is in this town which can gather those them in one hall.
ƒM￾[ƒX Howard.
To a commander-in-chief of Howard connection, the expert of old martial arts. And it has enormous power in reverse side society, it is the dominant person of the darkness.
"Taking the hand, dance of love dances, with the word cup......"
Smothers Hamaki bitterly ƒM￾[ƒX where deeply chair beam way, to turn 180 degrees chairs of skinning, the back was directed to everyone.
"Before the client, doing ƒtƒŠ whose already relations are a little good how, is? "
That town and southern town view is possible from the first floor of the high rise building which disdains around.
When "it is the client? The intention of employing this we?"
As for the fang sword you stood up.
"Viewing which is the ‚_. As for we there is no interest in the grapple conference and the like. It makes return ",
The shoulder the ‚ß which is less crowded "is made favorite ƒrƒŠ￾[, but it is good," that you murmured small, ƒM￾[ƒX called for the back to the cartridge.
"This town...... in southern town, the various humans come",
The fang sword ignoring the word of ƒM￾[ƒX, directed the foot to the door.
"For example, the girl of the Japanese who searches the older brother of whereabouts obscurity,"
The foot of the fang sword stopped.
Therefore "it is what. There is no relationship in we ",
"That so is. But in this town the multitude human comes to in addition to. Your way there are no either times when it is not report that the fist method errand which is similar well was, among those, ",
Howard connection has supplied all information of southern town in the hand. Also the fang sword has consented the over and.
"Person in this town? ...... Never with some purpose, in KOF "
It is "as for that from the ‚í. But the man who mingles in the human of several 1000000, your way it is impossible to search alone. It isn't simple story? Your way it wins in the conference. Your way purpose being able to serve me. It is the loan borrowing releasing ",
"...... Hmm. It probably will be good. The story, it is good riding ",
"ƒPƒb, well it is the guy funny. The ƒM￾[ƒX way, if as for we and others it is dense and the extent which participates, you think that the one which even the dog is united is ƒ}ƒV but don't you think? "
Therefore "ƒMƒƒƒnƒnƒn and the ‚Ä ‚ß ‚¥ anyhow the pet dog. The air is agreeable with the dog, probably will be! "
"Yamazaki ‚Ä ‚ß ‚¥......"
"The ‚Á and the dog start to bark in the customer, it is the ‚º which the ‚Ÿ and training does not become. ƒM￾[ƒX? "
"Is dirty the ‚¥ snake guy. Probably making quiet? ‚_ ‚Ÿ? ! "
"Good quality it is, ƒrƒŠ￾["
Also ƒrƒŠ￾[ puts out the one where the vitality is too multi, it has the mental construct which what you look at the blood reaching up to Yamazaki calls pleasure from some and is refracted. If the existence, ƒM￾[ƒX is not in this place, while either 5 seconds do not pass, it probably is to begin the murder being agreeable of the blood seeing mud.
"...... In any case is, it has participating in latest KOF, with your 3 people. Giving remuneration sufficiently and, necessary information investigating increasing organization. This is business. You think that that exceptional is good condition, but don't you think? "
Yamazaki continues to laugh floats the insanity, ƒjƒ„ƒjƒ„ in expression.
The fang sword while it is non expression, does not remove the gaze from ƒM￾[ƒX.
ƒrƒŠ￾[ that it is dissatisfied, enters with displeasure as dew, but loyalty heart to ƒM￾[ƒX in order to exceed that, now stored also the proud stick which it has been ready to labor assistant, had made placid.
"If there is no objection, it is good",
ƒM￾[ƒX turned the chair again, just was formed directed the face to the member "of the team".
"Your way and the like teamwork and the like expecting, it is not, but it wins with KOF. Having expecting remuneration with the result other than that, it is troubled, "
"Result other than that? "
It has not blended sarcasm or joke in tone. There was a self-confidence which does not have the times when it fluctuates in the fang sword. The self-confidence for the power of oneself, made that be.
"Above we participates, the result is one. "Winning,
"It is good",
"To be and be, the broad-minded ƒM￾[ƒX way. You hear we request, well? "
When "...... and guaranty how, being able to rage at the office, it is annoyance. Try "saying
"It is the blood",
When "...... the blood, is? "
"We ‚Ÿ blood making a noise recently, don't you think? manner the ‚¥ it is, don't you think? know, whether...... the ‚¿‚Á and the fool to do with the tournament and ' do too much ' the ‚¿‚Ü ‚¤ the ‚¥, as for there the ‚º ‚¥ which is asked may"
It had the light where the eye of ƒM￾[ƒX is coldhearted. That is instant.
"Favorite margin. If ' accident ' with in the range which can be processed, "
"ƒqƒqƒƒƒnƒnƒnƒn! ! It is, the ‚Ä ‚¥ ‚º! The ‚Á ‚Ä which also motivation comes out with this it rubbed ",
"It ends story with that, the shelf? So to the conference day, at the very most you relax, but it probably will be good "

When the fang sword and Yamazaki designate the room as afterwards, just ƒM￾[ƒX and ƒrƒŠ￾[ were left in.
"The ƒM￾[ƒX way, it is the latest conference, but......"
"The is dense Toda ƒrƒŠ￾[, your way, if it does not convey, if it is there is a thing",
"‚Á"
"It is proper to watch Yamazaki's conduct, but the eye is separated from also the man, that fang sword. Especially when the human who contacts the person is, report margin "
"It consented. By the way the ƒM￾[ƒX way, latest KOF, the sponsor does just being to be who? "
"......"
As for ƒM￾[ƒX you did not answer, directed the back of the chair of skinning again.
After the silence, saluting, the retreating/quitting room it did also ƒrƒŠ￾[.

Those where 3 people of the team again assemble to one hall mean especially of the conference day."

nice read

NO STYLE DM

NEST Puppet
thanks for the wonderful news gozu ,
hmm , but we already saw that k' art in the poster , so why wont they just add it to the rest .
whoa , the art is amazing , great work falcon .
i cant understand a damn thing from the translated stories though

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
Thanks man.

Kyo's art looks cool but Gato and Iori's blows big time imo.

Last edited:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Are we supposed to believe Iori fights with a wig like this?

chara_iori02.jpg

*Kyo wins - because Iori couldn't see

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
kernow said:
Are we supposed to believe Iori fights with a wig like this?

LOL

Are we supposed to believe that Iori hasn't changed clothes in ten years?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Are we supposed to believe that any of these "90's men/metrosexuals/panzy boys/androgenous freaks/foppy hair transexuals" can actually fight?

maybe they should rename it Queens of Fighting.

At least Ryuji's there, but his style will be the same, therefore I could just play another KOF that he's been in or something, instead.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Diavle18 said:
Thanks man.

Kyo's art looks cool but Gato and Iori's blows big time imo.

Agreed, Gato's coat looks like it would be two sizes too big, and Iori still wears the same ol' early-90s punk/bondage pants stuff.

Oh and gozu+mezu, thanks for the story bits.

"Geez, Terry. You're ancient! How about being on time just once, eh?"

Gotta love SNKP Engrish! :)

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
Engrish stikes back

Charactor~~~~~ ie~i
nippon nippon nippon~
shineigo suki nanda~ p(^^)q
charactor.jpg

Last edited:

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
ooooh

so ngf DID have the rights to all those games

and the plot thickens...

SSS

neo retired
c.t.h said:
ooooh

so ngf DID have the rights to all those games

and the plot thickens...

I'm pretty sure they DIDN'T. Shawn released Matrimelee, not NGF.

I think someone is confused, that just stated what games Playmore owns the rights to. If I can get the link to that PDF file, it never said NGF had rights to those games.

Last edited:

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
I think this is the grand irony of Engrish... having won the lawsuit, SNKP is not capable of communicating what the outcome actually was.

And speaking of Engrish, how about the translated KOF 2003 webpage that was just posted?

"Now, The Portal To A New Punchfest Opens."

:spock:

dragonwillow

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Okay yeah, Gato's yellow doesn't fit in with the other two Outlaws at all :P
They should've made his coat black or something :P

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
gozu+mezu said:
62. King of Fighters 2001 - English
63. King of Fighters 2001 - Japanese
64. King of Fighters 2002 - English
65. King of Fighters 2002 - Japanese
89. Matrimelee
97. Metal Slug 3 - English
98. Metal Slug 3 - Japanese
99. Metal Slug 4

Yeah, there is actually a lot wrong with this list

I highlighted the ones in particular that should not be on there.

Besides what the hell is KOF 2k2 plus?

We all know for a fact NGF could not have had rights to the aforementioned games.

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon

WTF?

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
afaik the plus versions were mvs games that allowed all bosses playable, etc

looks like maybe somebody screwed up at playmore and posted their entire games list? interesting to note that warlocks of fate is on there.

SSS

neo retired
That list is wrong to begin with. That's the same list included in the injunction as SNK properties. Magical Drop belongs to Data East, not SNK.

Mike

Bead Banger
NUMBER 91 SAYS IT ALL.....

WHY WOULD SNK ALLOW NGF TO MAKE CONVERSIONS?

:lol:

"Is that your final answer?"

:lol:

So basically, SNK probably didn't even look at the bullshit list which is an exact copy of the list NGF had on their site.

I can see it now. SNK basically said "fuck it" to put the choke chain on.