FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
link???? or better yet, host images and post them here. :rolleyes:

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Pictures like this just frustrate me.
They're very blurry... as if taken with a cell phone. You can barely make out any text or screens. It's cool to see that the game is up and running, but I hope that much clearer photos are released soon.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Oh my god.
That Aztec temple looks so fucking bad ass.
What a good idea for a level---done well.

Plus, is that a Win/Quote screen? Looks BAD ASS. I love when they keep the level as the backdrop to the Win/Quote.

Myloch

Super Sidekicks 2
yeah man...crappy pics but with no new pictures and infos about the games in 2 days...better than nothin. :mr_t:

Myloch

Super Sidekicks 2
Look at Ash face in the game intro... it's different from falcoon artwork. Yeah...new standing animation for Ryo (less stupid) and something let me think that maybe Blue Mary now fights with her green jacket on.

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Kid Aphex said:
Oh my god.

Plus, is that a Win/Quote screen? Looks BAD ASS. I love when they keep the level as the backdrop to the Win/Quote.

Yea that temple looks bad ass and the background being in the win quotes is a subtle change that should have been done a long time ago, just improves upon you talking shit when you just whipped that ass. Now just need to have the opponets laying unconcious or beaten and bruised. :buttrock:

Myloch

Super Sidekicks 2
and the background being in the win quotes is a subtle change that should have been done a long time ago

It WAS like that in kof2000. Not a new thing.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
StickmanLoser said:
But that's just the prefight standoff. She'll probably throw it to Anton like always.
Time will tell, but seeing a fair load of characters got a different outfit, I don't think she'll be just the way she was in the previous KoFs...

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Stifu said:
Time will tell, but seeing a fair load of characters got a different outfit, I don't think she'll be just the way she was in the previous KoFs...

It certainly would be sweet, but I seem to remember her wearing a blue shirt with the jacket in RBS.

FormlessOne

Chin's Drinking Partner
Would it kill them to take pictures of the boss? or at least the new characters in action.... :rolleyes:

-edit-
If they have I apologize, I just haven't seen any.

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
I bet you a lot of people are playing versus and not able to get to the final boss.

And about the blury pics, I think it's because they aren't supposed to be taking pictures of the play testing, so they have to hide their cameras. :)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Syxx573 said:
And about the blury pics, I think it's because they aren't supposed to be taking pictures of the play testing, so they have to hide their cameras. :)
That's also what they say on that other site.
The guy said they've been taking pictures when the security guy watching over KoF 2003 went to the bathroom or something. :p

EX_Andy

Vanessa's Drinking Bud,
Has anyone reported seeing Chizuru in the game? They probably wouldn't put her in the intro unless she's in there somewhere. Hidden boss, maybe.

deathknight

Zero's Tailor
yeah she's in a pic.. the first if i remember correctly:eye: :eye:

[edit] WHOOHOO 200th post :D:buttrock: :mr_t:

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
Kid Aphex said:
Oh my god.

Yeah, the temple backdrop does look nice. Too blurry to make out accurately, but it looks Mayan to me. Too short of time, so once more are available...

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
Kyo finally got a jacket with the sun back on, Billy looks cool, Terry looks amazing and most importantly, Ash doesn't look nearly as gay as he does in Falcoon's pic.

This KOF will own us all.

NO STYLE DM

NEST Puppet
deathknight said:
yeah she's in a pic.. the first if i remember correctly:eye: :eye:

[edit] WHOOHOO 200th post :D:buttrock: :mr_t:

it could be the return of the sacared weapons team , OR it could be that the intro of 2k3 tells the story of the last two saga's .

Last edited: