MS5 MVS already available @ Asian stores!

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Wow... just got the Cosmicco price list and they have them listed (I am sure CoinopExpress will be following soon)... New MS5 MVS kits are $600 and in stock. I know Beezlebubble said he thought they were out at the KOF03 play test... however, I am shocked at the price point... Especially with these being JAMMA boards!

-Nick

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
It's shocking that it just came out all of a sudden! The Neostore's English boards are coming in the 22nd! I am sooooo wishing I could get one. Well I COULD but it would set me back more than I could stomach. Might as well wait for the home cart... Though this is the one game I would love to play before anyone else.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Bootlegs? They are NOT MVS, are they? Damn it, how stupid to not make them MVS.

Spike

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
Bootlegs? They are NOT MVS, are they? Damn it, how stupid to not make them MVS.

Spike

They are not bootlegs, not coming from Cosmicco... That doesn't mean that bootlegs are'nt on the way, but these are legit MVS kits.

-Nick

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
In my inbox this morning from Excellent Com:
SNK Latest Game - original pcb version (the same as SVC)

Metal Slug 5
Brand New with Paper Box + Sticker

USD628

Available Now !!!

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
nruva said:
They are not bootlegs, not coming from Cosmicco... That doesn't mean that bootlegs are'nt on the way, but these are legit MVS kits.

-Nick

Forgive me.... but MVS KIT? Are you sure? This makes me very happy if it's MVS and no PCB.

Spike

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
Forgive me.... but MVS KIT? Are you sure? This makes me very happy if it's MVS and no PCB.

Spike

Sorry Spike, I am using the same termonology as the Neo-Store, and I sometimes disagree with that myself. It is a PCB like SvC :( an MVS kit consisting of the MVS board/hybrid and paper items...

-Nick

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Hey man it's already been established like 20 times in other threads that a MVS cart will come out eventually. No worries.