Interesting Cab

m_bish0p

Over Top Auto Mechanic
it's actually a bit of a shame. I liked the nintendo cabs. I've often thought of picking one up, but more and more are being repainted and converted.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I was just going to say that reminded me of the little NES Playchoice machines I saw it a couple of diners.

Seems like a cool idea for fighting games and other games.

the binary c0de

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
20 Year Member
HOLY CRAP!!! That guy cut the origional price almost in half. Someone posted this guys auction months ago when it was starting at $1,000. He learned the reality of converted sales I guess. I would love to have that, LOVE.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
the binary c0de said:
HOLY CRAP!!! That guy cut the origional price almost in half. Someone posted this guys auction months ago when it was starting at $1,000. He learned the reality of converted sales I guess. I would love to have that, LOVE.

I was about to say the same.

I can't believe this is back up after sooooooooooooo long.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Neat cab, but wouldn't a more substantial stick be necessary? Those tiny little knob sticks don't appear to be conducive to pulling off serious moves. They'd be easy enough to replace though.

the binary c0de

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
20 Year Member
Ghost-Dog said:
Neat cab, but wouldn't a more substantial stick be necessary? Those tiny little knob sticks don't appear to be conducive to pulling off serious moves. They'd be easy enough to replace though.
Wow, I hadn't really noticed that. Yeah, dem sum stubbies. Work well for the slug, but not KOF.

candycab

Vice's Love Slave
Ghost-Dog said:

Yup Having owned a Play Choice 10 machine in the past I can tell you that those sticks are probably some of the worst designed controllers I have ever had the displeasure of using.

M

MistressDragon

I like the ones in your sig Chris1. :tickled:

and yeah. that one on ebay looks like fun.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Originally posted by
I like the ones in your sig Chris1. :tickled:

and yeah. that one on ebay looks like fun.

Oh,Thank you MistressDragon...

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
actually looks kinda cool. If you can put other carts in it'd be great since you wouldn't be crowding you playing partner