BIG RESTOCK of new carts at NeoStore...1200+NEW home carts coming soon

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
Taken from coming soon section at neo store:
------------------------------------------------------------------
January, 2004 New old stock galore!!
(from a source without a permanent injunction)
Very large shipment coming from overseas. Currently in transit via surface mail, delivery time is expected to be 5 to 7 weeks.
{1216} New & complete English version home cartridges. Consists of 23 different titles, all SNK original, still sealed in original cases. (not a typo, twelve hundred sixteen pieces)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That will be a great chance to get new home carts and a good chance to get bargains for sure looking at the quantity coming in stock.

Mike

Bead Banger
Finally!

New UNTAINTED homecarts...

I can't wait.

Hopefully, the restock of new carts at snk-capcom will also be UNTAINTED

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Wow, indeed good news for AES users!

I'm just wondering what titles will they be... And where they did come from, specially English versions! :buttrock:

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Probably from Telegames UK, but maybe not. Could be from a distributor or anywhere. Shame they're all English... shudder to think what the prices will be... Still good news for some i suppose.

SSS

neo retired
Are these older titles like Magician Lord and Fatal Fury Special, or are we looking at games like Last Blade 2, MOTW, Metal Slug 2 etc...?

G

galfordo

SamuraiShodownSensei said:
Are these older titles like Magician Lord and Fatal Fury Special, or are we looking at games like Last Blade 2, MOTW, Metal Slug 2 etc...?

I'm interested in this question as well.:multi_co: :multi_co: :multi_co:

Lord_Tibor

FLIPTASTIC PRICEJACKER!
This is what I was waiting for! A huge restock of NEW carts! I think my little collection will grow up a bit next year!
:cool:

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
PLEASE LET IT BE FROM TELEGAMES!!!!!! The irony from that would be another cherry on top of the NGF Oak Tree!

ChrisR

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
chrisr said:
PLEASE LET IT BE FROM TELEGAMES!!!!!! The irony from that would be another cherry on top of the NGF Oak Tree!

ChrisR

Do you mean to say, that NGF produces genetic freaks of nature? Since when does Oak Tree grow cherries?

Why, is it because NGF produces BOOTLEGS?! MUHAHAHAHA!

Q

qube

chrisr said:

ChrisR

Shouldn't that rank you have be "Dion's ass puppet"?

GamersAbyss

Chin's Drinking Partner
chrisr said:

ChrisR

The only Cherry you need to worry about punk is the one Dion busted for you under the NGF Oak Tree!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

No yellow ribbon here folks only a yellow ring around this fools mouth.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Chrissy your to much!!!!

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
chrisr said:

ChrisR

Thanks again for reminding me why I only buy Japanese carts, fuckface. Now why don't you go die of aids related illnesses?

gunrock46

Dodgeball Yakuza
Maybe this will give Shawn an opportunity to drive DOWN the prices of carts. Wouldn't that be swell?

No subdle hints there either.

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
Sounds like it will be a great opportunity for collectors just starting out.