SVC CHAOS homecart stock numbers

Freelancer

Banned
Any word on when the Neostore will update the stock numbers for SVC Chaos homecarts?

Just curious, that's all.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Need to let the dust settle from the recent release. After orders slow down we will take an exact count and display the in-stock quantities. For now, I can tell you that the Japanese version SVC Chaos AES is easily estimated to be 40 to 50 pieces left.

Freelancer

Banned
Shawn said:
Need to let the dust settle from the recent release. After orders slow down we will take an exact count and display the in-stock quantities. For now, I can tell you that the Japanese version SVC Chaos AES is easily estimated to be 40 to 50 pieces left.

Wow. Interesting that the Japan release is almost sold out. So pre-orders were pretty high, despite all of the delays it seems!

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
Freelancer said:
Wow. Interesting that the Japan release is almost sold out. So pre-orders were pretty high, despite all of the delays it seems!

Remember when Shawn said that US Preorders were beating out JPN like 10 to 1. I'm wondering if he ordered a very low number of JPN carts because of this.

M4L

n00b
Thats my guess as well.

As for myself, I am extremely happy I ordered a English AES version of this game. The insert is so beautiful!!

idiot

n00b
leepantalone said:
Lets not forget the manual. THe manual is a beaut too!!!

quoted for emphasis

Falcoon art in manual(the Chun/Mai from September's Arcadia)=victory.

M4L

n00b
leepantalone said:
Lets not forget the manual. THe manual is a beaut too!!!

I havent touched it yet....dont want to ruin the crisp baggy. But I must say the front and back of it is real nice :buttrock:

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Frame Gride 2 said:
How many total japanese were there? How many total copies were made?
I'm sure Shawn won't want to release production numbers untill he sells off his stock. I must say, i'd be lying if I said I wasn't quite curious.

It would be interesting to see how many pre-orders were made. I'd like to know if it was a record or not, just for the heck of it.

Retaliator

Armored Scrum Object
ResOGlas said:
I'm sure Shawn won't want to release production numbers untill he sells off his stock. I must say, i'd be lying if I said I wasn't quite curious.

With 188 left I`d definitely bet on an US AES SvC initial stock of 500. 312 Preoders + initial sales seem very reasonable for a highly anticipated title like this.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Ken Masters said:
I read somewhere that they sold over 5,000 copies in japan alone.
Homecarts?? Are you sure they aren't talking about the jamma boards?

Q

qube

lithy said:
Yep definately home carts.

Yeah, I posted a link to the sales sometime back but the thread was deleted :annoyed:

SvCC sold something like 3,500 units in its first week of release in Japan :eek:

Q-

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
So how many english homecarts do you think were produced? 1000? 2000?