playmore update: kof2003

IoriYagami n8

Genjuro's Frog
A green flame? What the fuck? Is that a guy or a chick? Can't say I'm to pleased with what has been shown so far, but if it gives the game a fresh look and feel I'm all for it. Hopefully there will be some nice sprite reworking, but that seems to much to ask for anymore.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Interesting... hero team... and a new fighter... well now,

-Nick

bluSmurf

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Dude what the fuck is that? I am still not sure if he's a guy.. Very original design but damn what's with the shit on his head ..

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
A gay hero??? that's all I can gather after looking at that pic
It has to be a female.
-BB

Last edited:

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
His name is Ash Crimson and he's from France, thus the gayness of the hairdoo is justified.

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
ok i repeat from the other thread

Ash Crimson
fighting style: self-taught, uses special fire
birthdate: 2/14
height: 178 sm
weight: 59kg
blood type: O
3 sizes (lol): unknown
birthplace: unknown (grew up in france)
hobby: nails art
most precious thing: nails
favourite food: zahhatorute (sweet food)
disliked things: annoying things, uninteresting things
sports: none (since he hates annoying things)

xFinnPetersx

Crazed MVS Addict
man... falcoon's artwork is sexy. that's a sexy ass girl/dude/green-flame wielder.

i'd have to say that that shit on his/her head is most likely a top knot and/or a hair band. it looks a little to wide to be a knot so... who knows. and if it's a dude a hair band would be a little weird.

god i can't wait until "now printing" goes away. what the fuck does that mean anyway? i want to see the rest of these arts.

super cool,
xFPx

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Well, he enjoys painting his nails... so... wow... a Metrosexual hero... or perhaps Homosexual... still, new is good... even if slightly gay ;)

-Nick

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
yeah playmore keeps bringing weird characters, remember Bao and Chris. I'm still amazed on how people still think these two are girls.

Last edited:

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
nruva said:
Well, he enjoys painting his nails... so... wow... a Metrosexual hero... or perhaps Homosexual... still, new is good... even if slightly gay ;)

-Nick

Too true, while Capcom is stuck having 'monster' characters and thong lovers, SNK is going the all out cool/original way. Almost all the newer characters in the last saga were very original n terms of gameplay/looks.

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
Oh wow. How original. A hero with a "flaming" (no pun intended here) hand. Well, maybe it'll look good when when it's out or something.

Matt

bluSmurf

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Let me see .. French ugly guy .. with flames (again) .. looks like a girl/gay ass mother fucker .. likes NAILS ..

Is that their best choice for a hero? Does it get any fucken worse?

Sklabah

Another Striker
I think its a woman, like that chick in Last Blade 2. Like King. Like...

Or, full on flame. Playmore wasn't joking about the new lead being neither handsome nor cool. Weird.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Why dammit? Another lame looking character who doesn't have that SNK type look to him. Looks like another Nests Cartel bitch. Eolith is behind this..........

Where are all the other characters from SNK games? Where's Rick Strowd? Where is Gato? Where are the Jin Twins? I haven't seen this character in action and I already think it sucks. Fuckin May Lee's head on Kula's body. LAME.

DAMMIT

Last edited:

valenti

Mr. Big's Thug
SPINMASTER X said:
Why dammit? Another lame looking character who doesn't have that SNK type look to him. Looks like another Nests Cartel bitch. Eolith is behind this..........

Where are all the other characters from SNK games? Where's Rick Strowd? Where is Gato? Where are the Jin Twins? I haven't seen this character in action and I already think it sucks. Fuckin May Lee's head on Kula's body. LAME.

DAMMIT

Gato is in 2k3.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
ok great, but that roster in the other topic still sucks, i hope its not real, i really hope its not real.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Yeesh, he makes Beni look practically butch.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
SPINMASTER X said:
ok great, but that roster in the other topic still sucks, i hope its not real, i really hope its not real.

It's real, there are even pictures showing the full movelist.

Oh, and regarding the chara design... it's not bad, come on... everyone knows that Bishonen sells...

biocat

Kula's Candy
Cool! Something different, for sure.

That's totally a hair band on his head though. It's becoming a more and more common accessory for men these days.

Actually make-up and hair care are both becoming more popular for men in Japan. There's quite a few male specific make-up and beauty care lines emerging in Japan as well as, of course, magazines devoted to it.

Perhaps this characters is somekind of video game manifestation of that.