Shawn is there any change to the MVS SVC date?

matrimelee

Hardened Shock Trooper
Well there's been no response yet from anyone in the know as far as when the game is being released. This new thread was directed directly at Shawn, so I see no problem with it. I'm sure he'll answer somehow, even if his answer is that he doesn't know anything further.

I'm trying to keep in mind that the AES release suffered over a month's delay, so this could follow with the MVS. I'm not too worried except for the fact that there's been NO official announcement at all regarding this game's release, let alone a release date.

Shawn

snkusa.com
I have sent a new inquiry to SNK NEOGEO USA and will provide an update if there is one to give. Of course, once I know something I would announce it immediately. No point in waiting so much as a day to share a release date or pricing, but thanks for asking.

matrimelee

Hardened Shock Trooper
Thanks for the reply, Shawn. Looking very much forward to playing this game.

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
I am eagerly waiting as well, as I am sure there are hundreds like me...

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Shawn said:
Early December.

Please refer to the coming soon page for more info pertaining to items that are coming soon.

That sucks....but hey I will get SSV, SVC, MS5, and KOF2003 all in the same month. :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Well, with still no release date in sight, I'd be surprised to see it before Christmas. Shame, cause I was going to put that on my wish list ;) Ahhhh well... guess Santa is going to have to get me something else (Prisoner DVD box set!)

-Nick

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
nruva said:
Well, with still no release date in sight, I'd be surprised to see it before Christmas. Shame, cause I was going to put that on my wish list ;) Ahhhh well... guess Santa is going to have to get me something else (Prisoner DVD box set!)

-Nick

I just wonder what the hold up is and will this also delay other releases?

KOF_FANATIK

Astra Superstar
................ =(

whoa that sucks:)
but oh well college is more important.

Damn KOF 2003 will probly debut at $1600:(

Damn Christmas suxxs so far.
:)

Only time I am envious of the NGH crowd:rolleyes:
jk

Last edited:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
nruva said:
guess Santa is going to have to get me something else (Prisoner DVD box set!)
Yeah, I asked for that box set last year...gonna try again this year. As for the SVC and KOF '03 MVS carts, I'd be happy to buy them myself if Santa could just make sure they're released.

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
SouthtownKid said:
Yeah, I asked for that box set last year...gonna try again this year. As for the SVC and KOF '03 MVS carts, I'd be happy to buy them myself if Santa could just make sure they're released.

Sorry Santa isn't a miracle worker

matrimelee

Hardened Shock Trooper
Edit: I about jumped thinking the actual price on the MVS cart was $325, having paid like $182 on pre-order. Turns out I clicked on the Jamma link.

:loco:

Last edited:

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Shawn, you'll let us know when we can pre-order the MVS carts again, please? I wanted to put money down on it, but I saw I couldn't because the link is closed.

As I said before, I don't care when it comes out, just as long as I can get one.

Robert

20 Year Member
I think that this year should be called "wait and.....wait again" for all the neo fans.