Is SVC MVS still on schedule

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
Just wondering if there are any updates as to the release of SVC Chaos MVS???

Hope it is still coming out.

Lizzie

Neo-Geo.com Staff, Global Moderator,
Unfortunately, there is no confirmed date for the release of SvC MVS. We will post dates on the NeoStore website as we receive new information.

leepantalone

Lizzie said:
Unfortunately, there is no confirmed date for the release of SvC MVS. We will post dates on the NeoStore website as we receive new information.

Thanks Lizzie.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Decepticon said:
:( just keeps getting pushed back further and further.

Hey... if they are doing something with this build, fine with me! The AES cart got some changes, and the bosses are hidden but selectable. It would make sense, maybe they are working on a 1.1 version for arcades... Reason to spend the cash and upgrade.

Also, it was always late November, 18th or so... so it hasn't been pushed back. And for that matter it wasn't ever even officially announced, so it has not recieved a single delay yet... those dates were never set in stone, people! ;)

-Nick

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
nruva said:
Hey... if they are doing something with this build, fine with me! The AES cart got some changes, and the bosses are hidden but selectable. It would make sense, maybe they are working on a 1.1 version for arcades... Reason to spend the cash and upgrade.

Also, it was always late November, 18th or so... so it hasn't been pushed back. And for that matter it wasn't ever even officially announced, so it has not recieved a single delay yet... those dates were never set in stone, people! ;)

-Nick

I understand that but the "not set in stone date" keeps getting pushed back.

Hell I would rather deal with an official delay rather than a "well it might come out on this day but we are waiting on an official word"

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
The problem is, everyone has a guess, and I think the people making the guesses either get fed misinformation or make stuff up. I am not saying either Shawn or Trieu are to blame, but they definitely didn't want to see the other win on this little sale... so... a date was made up. Mike seemed bitter at first, but it appears he had better information than Shawn or Trieu got. You have to imagine that they are all just about as much in the dark as we are. They have some sources here and there, but Playmore has 5 people wiping after they use the toilet... so results sometimes vary...

Feh... guess my point is the parent company hasn't made an official statement, only fan sites and sellers. I mean really, Playmore hasn't even acknowledged there will be a cart release of this game! And with that in mind, they could pull it at any time. Of course, I don't think they will, but you never know. I say we all just sit back and wait... it should be coming soon... and then we will have ample time to bash it thoroughly

-Nick

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
nruva said:
The problem is, everyone has a guess, and I think the people making the guesses either get fed misinformation or make stuff up. I am not saying either Shawn or Trieu are to blame, but they definitely didn't want to see the other win on this little sale... so... a date was made up. Mike seemed bitter at first, but it appears he had better information than Shawn or Trieu got. You have to imagine that they are all just about as much in the dark as we are. They have some sources here and there, but Playmore has 5 people wiping after they use the toilet... so results sometimes vary...

Feh... guess my point is the parent company hasn't made an official statement, only fan sites and sellers. I mean really, Playmore hasn't even acknowledged there will be a cart release of this game! And with that in mind, they could pull it at any time. Of course, I don't think they will, but you never know. I say we all just sit back and wait... it should be coming soon... and then we will have ample time to bash it thoroughly

-Nick

I hope they don't pull out and I don't see it happening but like you said that still can happen.

Oh well I will just stick to the rom until that day comes

leepantalone

I just hope it happens.

BTW, does anyone know how many jamma pieces of SVC Chaos were made?

If the MVS does not come out afterall, I would expect top prices to prevail for all SVC jamma boards!

matrimelee

Hardened Shock Trooper
Man you guys have got me worried this release might not happen. I'm hoping it's going as planned, I pre-ordered!

CappyCobra

n00b
>>Got this email from ArcadeShock (SC store) 11/12/03

I'm trying to get a firm date. With all the releases coming out right now,the SVC AES, MS5 MVS and SVC MVS, they pushed back SVC MVS a little because of parts issue. As you know, they all use similar chips and with the high demand on all these games, they decided to push back SVC MVS. Sorry for the delay. I will post up some additional information when I hear a more
concrete date.

Regards,

Arcade Shock

>>Seems like a plausable reason for the delay of the MVS SVC cart. I just hope that it's not delayed too long. My Arcade cabinet is feening for a new fighter!

- Cappy

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I don't care when the game comes out on MVS, just as long as it does come out and I can get a copy of it. If Shawn had the pre-orders open I'd get one, but the link is closed off.

CappyCobra

n00b
Well of that's the case, why not buy the JAMMA version? That's already out. I personally thought this thread was about the MVS cart release of the SVC Chaos. I was just merely passing news for others interested in the MVS Cart version. That's all.

naitram

The Old Man
Any word on when this is coming out? I've already paid for it. ;)

Robert Wallace

Sieger's Squire
Im starting to think Playmore does not give a S**t about SVC anymore otherwise they would have released it already.

It seems like the are just borrowing our money......:oh_no:

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
I'm sure once Shawn and Trieu find out we'll all know. No need for these threads really.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
OmegaSaber said:
I'm sure once Shawn and Trieu find out we'll all know. No need for these threads really.

True, but they could throw us a bone or something. :annoyed:

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
And if it is coming out I want to pre-order it. The only thing on the list is the PCB verson.

naitram

The Old Man
OmegaSaber said:

Ya, thats why I bumped and old thread instead of starting a new one. ;)