Billllllllllllly!!! Yamazakiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! in KOOOOOOOOOF' 2003!!!

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
chara_yamazaki01.jpg
chara_yamazaki02.jpg

chara_billy01.jpg
chara_billy02.jpg

look at billy new style!!! :buttrock: and yamazaki without his jacket!!! :buttrock: Falcoon style rocks!!! :buttrock: and there is another character in the team!!! :buttrock:

Do your bets now!!!

For me: Eiji Kisaraji (the revenge team):buttrock:

Last edited:

Metal Fatigue

Robert Garcia's Butler
I feel it, this game will be insane. I wonder how everything will balance out with the Garou characters mixed in.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Why does it say, "Now Printing" for the third character?
Are they going to release it today,or what?!
Is this just a CHEAPER way at getting more hits on the site? Multiple updates throughout the update day? :rolleyes:

I think they're supposed to be called the "Outlaw" team...
MR BIG?!?!?!?!?!

C'MON MR BIG!!!!

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
That art of Yama looks sweet, not much diff in Billy's constume. Not too happy Billy is in there though, unless the bastard is toned down.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Yeah, it says "outlaw team"... who is another SNK outlaw? Freeman? Jack Tanner? Rody from AOF 3 (don't remember his story)? Or possibly someone no one has thought of... I stayed up to see the next team and they only revealed 2 members...

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
Well, my guess is mary. On the other hand I could see Iori, and Eiji in the same team. I don't know, hopefully a new character.

RichardDark

Overtop Pathfinder
I think too thats it will be Freeman from Garou.He would be perfect to join thats two guys^-^.And then a new char is in KOF as well.
I would be very happy to see Freeman in the next KOF.And then whit Billy and Yamazaki in a team...well thats team will pretty cool.

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
This game is going to be hard ^^;;;
Btw... funny english mistake in the links outlow~~ :P

I hope the 3rd character will be verry new, i mean brand new :)

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
thinking about it. Eiji and Freeman could do a real good guy, but if they give me to choose one, i'll take:

duckk.jpg

Duck King with Wild Ambition style, he is a very ugly "loveable" guy. :drool:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Blue Mary already teamed with that 2 guys, but in my opinion, the fact that the 3rd character hasn't yet been revealed hints that it will be a surprise, just like Tizoc in the Fatal Fury team instead of Andy. It could very well be another Garou char... how about B. Jennet? It would fill the hole left by Mary... :drool_2:

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
i don't think that Billy and Yamazaki would let B. Jenet to team up with them, and B. Jenet works only with her Lilien Knights guys.

a question for those who have the All About Snk book or played wild ambition: Is Toji (from Wild Ambition) a good or a bad guy?

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Well, again it's obviously got to be an "outlaw"...whatever that means.

K9999? :make_fac:

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
here is what i found at Siegfried Fighter's about Toji:

"Once a powerful aikido fighter, Toji now spends his time walking around Southtown looking for trouble. He is well prepared to deal with anyone attacking him. He only appeared in Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition."

ff_toji.gif

Toji is a badass!!!

the_colonel

Fio's Quartermaster
Iori could join them i guess, but more importantly i would like to see a new character...

Like geese's pupil who has been hidden by geese's funds away from the social world, but remains just like geese in everyway except for his confident but menacing appearence, he can be the new leader as he's trusted even more than billy.

Even though billy does have a share's in geese's will, its clear that this new guy of geese's has lots more knowledge of running the buisness & such.

My home made character story, cool eh.

Also, its not about if the characters get redrawn, its if they play with new styles by having new basics, cammand moves, specials & dm/sdm/hsdm's.

What if they redraw the characters but they play like they did in the past? i would personally prefer them to keep the old sprites but make the gameplay hot & lots of new moves to boot like in 01/02.
Really though i would prefer both, new sprites & the new moves.

Last edited:

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
yeah the_colonel had reminded me geese henchmen. why not to see Ripper or Hopper in the outlaw team?

breakup.gif

Last edited:

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Well KOF2k3 is headed in the right direction at least. Billy and Yamazaki will never get old. Maybe Kevin Rian will take the place of mary, he's a cop too. Maybe he wants to investigate shit.

X

Y,
Decepticon said:
That would also be a good place for someone like Rock or Genjuro :buttrock: :buttrock:

No sword fighters please.

No Rock either please.

Keep to time lines please.

RichardDark

Overtop Pathfinder
Can be too thats Grand or even KAIN will be the third person^-^.
Kain would be great!
Kain comes to this KOF to kick some butt's to revenge Geese:buttrock:

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
X said:
No sword fighters please.

No Rock either please.

Keep to time lines please.

I don't think timelines matter much at this point.....take Joe for example....he hasn't aged a bit and if timelines are being followed Kain should be around following in Geese's footsteps right about now.