I got my Tracking number for The CART!!!!

tredezine

n00b
jUST WANTED EVERYONE TO KNOW I GOT MY TRACKING NUMBER FOR BOTH THE POSTER AND THE CART. i GOT THE CART'S NUMBER MINUTES AGO. Shawn...rock on!!! Everyone else...love to hear from you'll. Best wishes and keep gaming hard!:buttrock: :buttrock:

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
o_O

Could it be shipping today, or are the tracking numbers being given out ahead of time?

(Can you tell that I'm excited as I've been checking this forum almost every few hours for the last few days now?)

And the bigger question...why not just post this in the countdown thread? :)

Lee

The BEAST3

Dodgeball Yakuza
You lucky bastard, post some pics so we can see what the cart looks like!:drool_2:

Snooptalian

Hairdresser, ,
He hasn't got his cart yet. Shawn sent advance tracking information for the SvC cart which will ship tommorrow 13 Nov.. I got the same email yesterday.

smokeingit

n00b
this is a silly thread... the first person that gets his cart wins... and must brag and post pics.

EMAGDNIM

Vice's Love Slave
well NCS has shipped out some of the carts that arrived at there warehouse today...the rest get shipped tomorrow...

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
I just received my tracking info from Shawn this evening. Oh yeah, baby -- I can't wait to add this game to my collection. :D

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
What game are we talking about? Is there a new release due out this month? :spock:

I thought the next release wasn't due until next year - LosJ X :help:

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Tarma said:
What game are we talking about? Is there a new release due out this month? :spock:

I thought the next release wasn't due until next year - LosJ X :help:

Uh... we're talking about SVC, Tarma. ;)

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
I got my posters today, but the tube had been opened, and the poster has side damage.

That really pisses me off. But, things happen. I just hope my AES cart doesn't come damaged. Damn post office.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
NeoLord said:
Uh... we're talking about SVC, Tarma. ;)

Samurai Vixen Clowns??

It's out already?

Shit dude, I need to get my order in with Shawn before he sells out!!

thanks for the heads up :D

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
BryLmoo said:
I got my posters today, but the tube had been opened, and the poster has side damage.

That really pisses me off. But, things happen. I just hope my AES cart doesn't come damaged. Damn post office.

I had no idea that Shawn also uses Fedex; it's just not an option on the site and you have to request it. I'm going to be using that from now on; I always get stressed out when stuff comes from the Post Office, because I always end up playing "tag" with them trying to chase down my package since it always ends up that no one is home whenever they show up. But this time I changed my order to be shipped to work, instead.

Lee

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Tarma said:
Samurai Vixen Clowns??

It's out already?

Shit dude, I need to get my order in with Shawn before he sells out!!

thanks for the heads up :D

You're welcome! :D

G

galfordo

USPS = incompetence

Yeah - people find it odd that I ask for alternate shipping methods (UPS, FedEx) besides USPS, but I can't remember ever dealing with a group of people with such a disgracefully low IQ/attitude ratio.

Maybe ignorance is bliss, but apparently stupidity is anything but, 'cause these people have serious fucking attitudes.

Now I have one more reason to hate them. :mad: :mad: :mad:

BryLmoo said:

G

galfordo

Lyte Edge said:
I had no idea that Shawn also uses Fedex; it's just not an option on the site and you have to request it. I'm going to be using that from now on; I always get stressed out when stuff comes from the Post Office, because I always end up playing "tag" with them trying to chase down my package since it always ends up that no one is home whenever they show up. But this time I changed my order to be shipped to work, instead.

Lee

Heh, so I'm not alone in my vitriolic hatred. :D :D :D :D

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
Galfordo, definitely. The two of us and about a million+ other people. ;)

I still have worries that there's going to be a problem with the game being delivered to work; only after I know it's been delivered will I be able to calm down. ^_^;

Lee

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Lyte Edge said:
Galfordo, definitely. The two of us and about a million+ other people. ;)

I still have worries that there's going to be a problem with the game being delivered to work; only after I know it's been delivered will I be able to calm down. ^_^;

Lee

If I couldn't get stuff shipped to work, I would never get anything... it is such a hassle with my apartment complex. They hold it at the office, which is open 9-5! Oh yeah, either go in to work late or leave early... and they never leave a note on my door. So... it all goes to work!

-Nick

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
Finally got my tracking number! The wait tomorrow is going to seem so damn long! And so will the time spent getting everything done so I won't have anything to do on friday!

Lee

Last edited: