SvC from NCS

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
Anybody else order SvC from NCS? When they first started taking preorders they were qutoting 319 for the price, so I jumped on it. After september they upped the price but all orginal preorders kept the cheeper price. So thats a good deal, but on top of that I emailed them last night to check to see if they took the money out of my account for the order (because it appeared to have been taken out). They emailed me back this morning to verify that they did take the money out of the account and that my order will be processed and shipped to me TODAY. Whether or not this will happen is yet to be seen, but that is exteamly exciting news if it is true. Anybody else recieve a similar notice?

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
So long post short, you are trying to tell us NCSX has them in stock and is mailing them today? Japanese copy I would believe, but I think all US stock passes through Shawn's hands first... so unless he isn't talking, I doubt they have any US carts in stock yet.

-Nick

Pink Spider

Beast Buster
Has anyone ever found out the number of carts that were produced for SVC Chaos, Japanese & English..?

Will is be 500 like the last few games, or more?

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Ron McRae said:
Has anyone ever found out the number of carts that were produced for SVC Chaos, Japanese & English..?

Will is be 500 like the last few games, or more?

If we are to believe Playmore, the demand has been huge (actually calling for a larger production run then thought needed, and a delay). So, I would say it is going to be very large. 500 US seems like a decent amount to me, but I bet there will be more and I bet there will be 2x 3x whatever the final number is of Japanese carts floating around.

-Nick

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
According to their online store, NCS has the game in stock right now for $329.

Any chance of the Neostore getting it today as well?

Lee

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
Somethings not right here. I just got off the phone with NCSX and they said if you preordered the english home cart that it will ship out today and the jap version ships out tommorrow. Now here's the thing doesn't Shawn have exclusive distributing rights for the english version how did they get it before him or unless he already has them and there buying them off of him.

thegreathopper

NAM-75 Vet
20 Year Member
playasia have alredy shipped there preorders so the game is finally out......at last.....

hope the production run is a very large amount if so i will pick mine up after xmas when people start selling them of cheap:)

jeff_mangum

Geese's Thug
Just got this from NCS:

All preorders for the English version of SNK vs Capcom Chaos are shipping today although a partial supply of Japanese cartridges also made it in. The majority of our Japanese carts will arrive tomorrow. Every order will include a bonus poster and flyer which are being shipped to customers separately on Thursday in cardboard tubes. None of the bonus material arrived folded and we'd like to keep them in fairly good condition by rolling them in tubes. Unfortunately, some of the posters got wrecked during transit but we should have enough good ones to give away this week.

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Shawn is the exclusive distributor of the English SvC for the world. Anyone that carries them, gets them through Shawn.

In the past, I know that Shawn has been able to offer drop shipping for large orders, so it may be that NCS had enough for a drop ship thus getting them at the same time as the Neo Store.

Keep in mind I am just going by what has happened before and have not asked him about this at all. Totally my take on it.

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
RyoGeo said:
Shawn is the exclusive distributor of the English SvC for the world. Anyone that carries them, gets them through Shawn.

In the past, I know that Shawn has been able to offer drop shipping for large orders, so it may be that NCS had enough for a drop ship thus getting them at the same time as the Neo Store.

Keep in mind I am just going by what has happened before and have not asked him about this at all. Totally my take on it.

So basically, that means that Shawn must have gotten or has begun to receive his carts today as well, then?

Lee

Shawn

snkusa.com
According to tracking, NCS did receive their SVC Chaos shipment. Both our shipments were coming directly from Japan, first to Alaska, then to Kentucky. For some reason the NeoStore’s shipment’s last scan was in Kentucky, but some of NCS’s packages made it through for delivery. (I find this ironic because both Alaska and Kentucky are closer to Tennessee). Regardless, I do confirm that NCS does have SVC Chaos AES in stock and ready to ship today!

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
What an amazing day this has turned out to be! Legacy of Kain today and SvC tomorrow...I wont know what to do with myself! Sorry life, I'll be preocupied with other things. Thank god I got my NCS preorder for the japanese carts when they first opened.

jeff_mangum

Geese's Thug
Thank god I got my NCS preorder for the japanese carts when they first opened.

Just curious, but do you know the date you preordered SNK vs Capcom?

Like you, I preordered it when they were offering it for $319.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Hmm... And we STILL don't know what the Jap insert looks like ?

jeff_mangum

Geese's Thug
svc_chaos_frontx.jpg

I think that's it.

On a side note, the back of the US/ENG version looks better than the JPN version. Why? Because the ENG version doesn't cover up Mai.:drool_2:

Last edited:

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Shawn what about the MVS carts? Any word on an exact day that they are shipping?

Sweeeet

Oh my .... its coming and it will be good. Thanks for confirmation Shawn :multi_co: :buttrock:

BAOBOY

New Challenger
NCS Told me that my english cart of SvC well be shipped today :) Iam sorry that i could not get it from the neo store but since you have to pay right away. (Which was hard from me to do then since my name is not Mr.money bags lol)

Can't wait to get it :)

Peace
John

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
BAOBOY said:
NCS Told me that my english cart of SvC well be shipped today :) Iam sorry that i could not get it from the neo store but since you have to pay right away. (Which was hard from me to do then since my name is not Mr.money bags lol)

Can't wait to get it :)

Peace
John

Sometimes, this sort of logic just doesn't make sense.
You could've just as easily not put your Preorder in until today at the Neo Store...then, your card would not have been charged until today.