Another new SVC Chaos combo vid.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
It's kinda a slow download. I'm on a University Connection and it's still only at 23 %, with 20+ minutes to go.

Rodi

Crossed Swords Squire
bokmeow said:
It's kinda a slow download. I'm on a University Connection and it's still only at 23 %, with 20+ minutes to go.
It's 35 MB, not very short :\

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
So, looks like the combos have to be in maximum to be pulled off. Looks very interesting, the dash move adds a whole new element of mind game.

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
All hacks, no hit stop and a slightly longer recovery time for the opponet which then allows for long combos.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Looks really really impressive! What do you mean "all hacks"? Don't you believe this was played on legit hardware? I can't wait to try some of that stuff out here in a few days on my cab.

Spike

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Spike Spiegel said:
Looks really really impressive! What do you mean "all hacks"? Don't you believe this was played on legit hardware? I can't wait to try some of that stuff out here in a few days on my cab.

Spike

This group is known to hack KOF roms as well and do the same thing.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
To make these combos even sweeter looking? Well, that's pretty fucking gay. I didn't know that.

Spike

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Spike Spiegel said:
To make these combos even sweeter looking? Well, that's pretty fucking gay. I didn't know that.

Spike

Yea check out their KOF2001 video and it actually gives credit to the ones that hacked the roms.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Decepticon i knew something was fishy with alot of the KOF2k1 vids i had cuz alot of that shit just looked so farfetched, i figured they jimmy rigged the roms. I hate combo videos from roms but it seems like thats what most of em are, and they are choppy as hell.

Thats why for most of my vids i get em from Western sources and some japanese and korean sources. They have legit vids.

Rodi

Crossed Swords Squire
jeff bogard said:
If this is another one. Where are others located?
In some other thread...

Anywho, I'm not sure if it's hack... but I do know you can do lots of stuff in practice mode...

All other combos look credible... except maybe that M Bison one o_O