Will SVC Chaos ship on time?

evo7_31

Geese's Thug
Any ideas from Shawn?

I dont want to miss out on the preorder freebies, but neither do I want to pay for something I'll only get in a couple of months.

Seeing that the 13th is so near, maybe someone can give me a definite word? That's the only thing stopping me from placing an order now!!

Thanks!!

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
Are you even sure that placing a pre-order now would get you the game from the first shipment?

SvC Chaos better not get any more delays; I'm going to be pretty disappointed if it ends up coming out at the same time as the PS2 version. :P

But there don't seem to be any more reasons for it to be delayed again...

...I hope. ^_^;

Lee

Snooptalian

Hairdresser, ,
Just email Shawn to see if you can still order one and have it shipped out this week or not.

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
Obviously, that's something that only the Neostore will be able to answer, but the game DOES have a crapload of pre-orders. It's possible that if you order it within the next day or so, you may have to wait a little while longer, either because of the amount of orders before yours that have to be filled, or if there's more than one shipment coming.

And it's certainly possible that there's no problem and you'd get it sent out right away on the 13th. :) Only Shawn or Lizzie could answer that.

Lee

Last edited:

Shawn

snkusa.com
The SVC Chaos AES release is still expected to be on November 13th, no additional delays have been mentioned. In fact, last word from SNK is that the shipment will leave Japan today. Shipping speed is 2-days from Osaka to Memphis.

We have already begun preprinting postage labels and emailing tracking #'s.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
Shawn said:
The SVC Chaos AES release is still expected to be on November 13th, no additional delays have been mentioned. In fact, last word from SNK is that the shipment will leave Japan today. Shipping speed is 2-days from Osaka to Memphis.

That just made my day, er..night, what time is it anyway?

Mike

Shawn said:

My sig says it all....ROCK!!