PS2 KoF 2000/2001 compilation delayed to December 9th

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
Crapola!!!!! I had my games already to trade for this... damn damn.... change the name from Playmore to Delaymore!!!:crying:

rebellion1

Mr. Big's Thug
WTF

playmore is like that loser who gives all foreplay, but just isnt ready to penetrate and is all like

"Just gimme some more time babe"

Or like a guy who owes a bookie money and is all like

"I JUST NEED MORE TIME..AHHRRGH!" and ima break playmores thumbs and kneecaps!

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
Just send them a letter that says "We break thumbs". Nobody holds out on me:very_ang:

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
lame.
looks like i ll just be picking up the space channel I&II pack.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Gay. These people need to start finding a release date, and just tack on another month to it before they go public.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
What's making it take that extra time? I hope it'll be worth it. You just hope there's an actual reason for delaying it.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
They can push this one where ever they want, as long as I get my SvC cart by the end of this week.

Mike

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Being somewhat of a Nintendo fan, delays mean nothing to me, especially being that it is less than a month.

Cain Highwind

Kula's Candy
Heh, maybe Ben herman got my complaints and requests about an AST being in KoF 2001, that he said "You know what! Let's give 'em that."
And they delayed the game to add special US features (like an uncut translated Ikari Team ending in 2000). :drool_2:

It would be cool, if THAT were the case, but I'm not getting my hopes up
:(

It's good for me, since I wanted to save money for that Zelda GC Bundle which was coming out about the same time.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Well I guess it's nice for me since I wouldn't have had enough $ to buy it

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Heh, maybe Ben herman got my complaints and requests about an AST being in KoF 2001, that he said "You know what! Let's give 'em that."

Guess we can dream, can't we? :\

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I think they delayed it because Popstars Unleashed (FF X2) is coming out on the same day.

Anybody else see this offer from GameStop? Maybe I'll cancel my order on EBgames and go to gamestop.

KOF Offer from Gamestop

It says, you get a free pack of KOF trading cards, and there's supposed to be 27 cards. Maybe they pushed it back to put the extra cards in it?

Just hope this is the last delay. There going to turn into Capcom with the wait bull-shit. I remember waiting for TechRomancer and Project Justice to come out. I must have e-mailed them 5 times for each game.

Jim is hot

Cheng's Errand Boy
Usually if the company posts a new release date on their own website, it's usually accurate...