SVC Chaos Bosses playable :) Athena and Red Arremer

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
I searched the characters memory locations and found them... and playing with these... i played with the bosses :)

Athena supers are verry easy btw

for those who can cheat...
0x10a170
0x10a176
0x10a2d7
0x10ac29
0x10ac31

now the values:
0x0F: Athena
0x0E: Goenitz
0x0D: Mars People
0x0C: Geese
0x20: Orochi Iori

0x1E: Dan
0x21: Evil Mr Karate
0x22: Evil Ken
0x23: Shin Gouki
0x1D: RED ARREMEEEEEEEEEEEEER

boss1.jpg

boss2.jpg

boss3.jpg

boss4.jpg

boss6.jpg

boss5.jpg

Enjoyyyyy

still waiting for my ps2 version *nod*

Last edited:

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
can someone explain to me what those 10x whatever means.... I would also like to play as boss char, someone explain what this all means

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I think these are cheats for an emulator.

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
really? god that sux, why would there be dialog though with hacked characters

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
are those in-game conversations generic or character specific?
with red and athena, that is...

if so, there's got to be a legit code.
someone has to find it.

wait, im dumb, never mind. :emb:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I hope it's legit... can you do it on the MVS with dip switches (I already know that the answer must be no, but a man can dream)

Spike

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
I dont think red is talking to athena, and the dialog could just be from when those characters face red.....BUT what about the dialog between red arm and red arm??? How would they ever face each other except if a human controled red arm got to red???

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
and 1 more thing, if it was a hack and red was not playable, then why are the two reds(facing each other) diff colors??

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
the top two convos are about athena and red arremers stages respectively so there prolly isnt a code...

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Well RA and Athena dont have endings in the movie viewer (1-6 did it for me when you boot up). So I doubt they are playable without an emulator hex code like that.

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Nesagwa said:
Well RA and Athena dont have endings in the movie viewer (1-6 did it for me when you boot up). So I doubt they are playable without an emulator hex code like that.

Just played as Athena and she don't have an ending, it's Lyos ending you see.

Also the text boxes between Athena and RA pre fight just flash on the screen so it shows that those 2 were not meant to ever meet in the game.

Also all the pre-fight text was the CPU asking if they were in heaven....ect.

So I doubt Athena and RA are playable without the rom cheat.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Must be just a hack, since (and my Japanese is sad) Athena is saying "this place is heaven...." while at the train stage. Obviously a hack, no?

Spike

Tora Kouhi

Rugal's Secretary
On the other hand, Shin Akuma and Shin Mr. Karate do have endings seperate from their normal counterparts

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Spike Spiegel said:
Must be just a hack, since (and my Japanese is sad) Athena is saying "this place is heaven...." while at the train stage. Obviously a hack, no?

Spike

Yep, you're right.

Spike Sensei, you're Japanese must be pretty good by now if you're able to read that.

It's just a hack.

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
What i meant with playable is that their moves set has been implemented as player input... i see there a good possibility that there will be a code for them for the AES version (even for MVS for Shin Gouki and the evil Mr Karate).

The codes are for emulators, or people with the skills to implement such things on MVS (with a system dev or their own bios -someone else except Razoola?-).

I wouldn t make fake screenshots ^^ i just overrid the player selection in memory.

Btw the funny thing is that Red Arremer ending is Ryu's story, while the animation after the 8th opponent is the selected player at the begining one (i mean if you chose kyo with the code, you will see kyo-cut scene but ryu's ending).

You can hate emulators, i understand since i used to pay the full price for AES games until 96, but it s a good medium to develop your own games and to play a game waiting for the release :P But definitly i will buy the PS2 version, because PC sound sux, and i want to support SNK Playmore for making better and better games.

Last edited:

Setsuna1982

World Her,
Spike Spiegel said:
I hope it's legit... can you do it on the MVS with dip switches (I already know that the answer must be no, but a man can dream)

Spike

after reading that post i've tried the dipswitches using teh romz. It have the same dips as KOF (which is not a surprise) but you have a new menu at the start to choose to view endings, and different options.

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
Why is it that when some people have teh romzors, people don't care, but the minute they just SUSPECT other people of having roms everyone jumps down their throat? :spock:

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
Well, i think that playing the roms with emu waiting for your game is not such a big deal since you will retribute the maker for the efforts they made, while faking you have the real one but in fact playing the roms... you don t give anything to allow the makers to continue doing their job.

Just my personal thinking though

Setsuna1982

World Her,
Syxx573 said:
Why is it that when some people have teh romzors, people don't care, but the minute they just SUSPECT other people of having roms everyone jumps down their throat? :spock:

perhaps you mess with dipswitches with the pcb. i'd rather prefer the rom for that matter, just because if I fuck up the game it doesn't affect my money

dragonwillow

Ghost of Captain Kidd
About the alt. colors:
Everyone has em.
A better question would be why do the secret characters have chara. selection screen portraits?
As someone pointed out to me, SNK does that a lot.

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
well the bootleg extra characters icons are added by the hackers (they are located on the foreground plane (8x8px tiles plane), easier to implement, don t have to deal with priorities). That is why they lack a bit of precision colour-wise compared to their in-game one.

Pink Spider

Beast Buster
Does anyone know where they hell else that other thread is with the other cheats? I've searched like crazy and I aint found shit! :mad: :mad: :mad:

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
hmm ?
standard codes are these:
press start and hold it, during the roulette press

Geese Howard l,l,l,d,l,u,r,u
Goenitz d,d,d,r,d,l,l,l
"Riot of Blood" Iori u,u,u,d,l,r,d,l
Mars People u,d,r,r,r,u,d,l,l,d

Dan Hibiki d,l,l,l,l,l,l,l
Demitri Maximov r,r,r,l,u,r,d,u
Violent Ken u,u,d,l,l,r,l,u
Zero u,r,r,l,l,d,u,u,u,r

then press a button and release start

else,
0x101ae9 4a
0x10a1e9 4a
will do for infinite power gauge, and i won t give you for infinite energy, else the game wouldn t be fun anymore