Not open for further replies.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Why did you bring this up?
You might get flamed by many of the residents around here.:lol: :eek_2:

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
i hope to get an xbox and put mame on it.

Adam Gallant

King's Dry Cleaner
Oops, meant this for "General Discussion", not News/Rumors. Sorry about that, could this get moved?

-AG

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
So your mad at him for wanting to play older games that he probably owns on his xbox?

And you really dont expect EVERYONE that has a neogeo home system to keep up to date with it. Not everyone that has one goes here or even knows about this site.

Stop being so judgemental.

Adam Gallant

King's Dry Cleaner
Ah, I didn't make some things clear.

He got -really- defensive and stammered on a lot of things when I brought them up. He was a horrible horrible liar and I could tell. He never heard of the AES, I had to tell him that that's what a "Home neo geo" system was.

No, normally I'm rather gullable in fact, but when someone's REALLY bad at lying, I pick up on it. It pissed me off that someone who should know better doesn't.

-AG

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
So your mad because he doesnt know what AES was?
A term invented by the internet community?

Just sounds like you were giving him a hard time because he wasnt the super fan you are.

SSS

neo retired
You hate an adult "romwhore", yet you have a huge fucking sprite rip in your sig. Shut up.

Adam Gallant

King's Dry Cleaner
Fuck it. I give up. I wanted to make an esoteric post about how shitty the world is when you have to worry about adults being romwhores (I'd post what the entire conversation was, in fact showing his many many lies, but that would take why the hell too long as it was an hour long) but instead you all fucking defend him. Fuck that.

and WTF about the sprite rip? Gee, there's one in my avatar too! I got it from here! I guess I'm a bad person and should sell off my MVS and NGPC stuff because I'm just as bad as NGF and Japhei!

I'm deleting this thread in a bit, this is fucking dumb.

-AG

SSS

neo retired
Adam Gallant said:
Fuck it. I give up. I wanted to make an esoteric post about how shitty the world is when you have to worry about adults being romwhores (I'd post what the entire conversation was, in fact showing his many many lies, but that would take why the hell too long as it was an hour long) but instead you all fucking defend him. Fuck that.

and WTF about the sprite rip? Gee, there's one in my avatar too! I got it from here! I guess I'm a bad person and should sell off my MVS and NGPC stuff because I'm just as bad as NGF and Japhei!

I'm deleting this thread in a bit, this is fucking dumb.

-AG

Good job moron, some people are on dial up and don't need to wait for a 100+KB sprite rip to load. So get a fucking clue.

Adam Gallant

King's Dry Cleaner
Yes, because me making you wait about 4 minutes for this thread is equatable to hurting the Neo scene with emulation. In fact, ALL large sigs are hurting game companies EVERYWHERE!

Martha! Call the lawyers! To hell with prosecuting game pirates, we need to work on these horrible broadband users and their huge SIGS!

The point is well made, but to put me on par with people like Japhei is, oh, a little harsh. Use the money you're saving by using AOL to buy yourself a little tea and calm your ass down.

I will remove the sprite rip however, since I'll be nice to the other 56k users who aren't trying to rip me a new asshole. Because they'd probably be, I dunno, polite about it.

-AG

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
What the fuck are you talking about?

who ever said that making other people wait was "equatable" to emulating illegal roms?

They're just pointing out the fact that you're bashing emulation while at the same time you you currently use sprite rips whose creation was only possible through the means of roms and emulators.

you're an idiot.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Damn, are'nt we eating one of our own here?? He was just giving his opinion which I believe he meant no harm by..but to post it in the wrong section really pizzes me off!:D
-BB

Adam Gallant

King's Dry Cleaner
Fine, I'm an idiot. Ladies and Gentlemen, the idiot

<---

I'll finish off the last of my deals here and shuffle off into the sunset. It just pisses me off that you all jump down the throats of people like the ass that came into my store today, and yet when I mention a person like this you all kill me.

Thanks for the warm and fuzzy family-like feelings.

-AG

p.s. I'll leave this thread up so that even more of you can get in here and verbally rape me. Wouldn't want to ruin the fun.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
You're taking this far too personal.. It's just a lil' harsh constructive criticism to make you a savy member of these forums.
I was just joking and appreciate your comments BUT you placed it in the wrong section...which is partly the reason you receive a negative response.
-BB

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Yeah, get over it.
If I decided to leave just because of a couple of assholes, I'd be long gone now...

Status
Not open for further replies.